GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JeffGTI11

1. J

WANTED: Staggered BBS LM REPS 5x112

***FOUND*** Found a set of staggered 111's brand new in box locally. Thank you all! I am looking for a set of Staggered 18" BBS LM REPS. I am located in Connecticut. For my MK6 GTI 5x112 Miro 380's I also really like Miro 111's Please post pics of what you have!
  2. J

WTS Sport Edition SE-16 w/ Snow tires! $800

WTS Sport Edition SE-16 w/ Snow tires! $750 ***SOLD*** Snow Tires&Wheels - $750 (Sandy Hook CT) I used this set on my 2011 GTI. Set of 4 sport Edition SE-16 17x7.5 wheels wrapped with 4 Dunlop Graspic DS-3's. Lug nuts included. Absolutely no road rash on any wheel! This is the ultimate...
  3. J

WTB BBS LM REPLICAS 18/19's

FOUND. Hey Guys, I'm looking to buy a set of bbs lm replicas 19x8.5 (I'll even consider 18's) Any color. I have a 2011 GTIMKVI Please feel free to post below on any leads of locating these wheels. Would like to buy them with tires if possible. Also please PM me if you don't feel like posting...
  4. J

Fairfield County CT meetups?

Hey guys, Just bought by 11' GTI last august and I've been curious to see how many people live around me with GTI's/R's. It would be cool to meet up in the spring somewhere local to hang out! I'm from the Danbury/Newtown area.
  5. J

Winter Tires...the 2012/13 edition!

My snow shoes :3 I put mine on in november. 17" Sport Edition SE-16's with Dunlop Ds3's... My GTI is now a champ in the snow! I went cheap because I did not see a point in spending $2000 for wheels that were going to be scratched up and possibly curb rashed. Maybe it's just me?
  6. J

WTB: LED tail lights w/tint,adapters

FOUND. THANK YOU! Looking to upgrade the look of my 2011 MKVI GTI. Loving the LED taillights I've been seeing. I do not want to buy them brand new because the price is a little to much for me. Please PM me if you're selling some or know of anyone :) Will settle for the non-tinted ones as well...