GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JeremiahIsaiah

1. J

Moon hubcaps bad for brakes?

Thinking about running some moon hubcaps aka smoothies. Will this affect brake cooling/performance since its a full covered face vs. open design?
  2. J

For Sale: 1998 Lexus LS400 (Black/tan) (Bay Area,CA)

Car is no longer for sale
  3. J

Driving with the door(s) open detrimental to the car?

So as the title states, is it detrimental to the car's door hinges to drive with the door(s) open? To be more specific, I am referring to parking lot speeds 5-10 mph...just driving slow and coming to a real slow creep all the while the driver's and or passenger door being fully open. For those...
  4. J

Word Association Game #2

ball
  5. J

Word Association Game #2

dentist
  6. J

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Awww thanks fellas. Hes a bit rough around the edges but in time he will be tamed.
  7. J

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

You love me honey poo.
  8. J

Word Association Game #2

morning
  9. J

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Call me Jarlene.
  10. J

Word Association Game #2

medical
  11. J

Word Association Game #2

band
  12. J

iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy III

I dunno about the Galaxy III since I didn't look into it but I did have an HTC Inspire for the longest time. I recently got an iphone 5 (white color) and love it. I never care for Apple (no love or hate, just indifferent to the company) and must say this phone is nice. I am not the most tech...
  13. J

Word Association Game #2

drinks
  14. J

Who is the King/Queen of the Trolls?

Every time I go to the Philippines, I pretend I dont understand tagalog to see if they are saying something bad/trying to rip me off/etc. This summer was probably the last time I will visit.
  15. J

Who is the King/Queen of the Trolls?

Nope, Spanish. As others mentioned, common for Filipinos to have Spanish last names. Mendoza, Nubla, Garcia, etc.