GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jerrygomez0809

1. Jerrygomez0809

OBD reading help

Anyone near La Habra or Whittier that can help me with reading a check engine light. AutoZone doesn't do OBD codes anymore for some reason. My check engine light suddenly appear and did notice a bit of fluctuation on the RPM's. This is the 2nd time it has happened. The first time the check...
  2. Jerrygomez0809

Mexico VW Scene 2015

Looked way nicer in person .... Pretty good VW scene in Mexico. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jerrygomez0809

Mexico VW Scene 2015

Those wheels are from WCI MT10 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jerrygomez0809

Mexico VW Scene 2015

On my recent business trip to Mexico. This is what I saw: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jerrygomez0809

Your SoCal Photos!

Just a father and son drive during the week at trabuco canyon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jerrygomez0809

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

Spotted this one while shopping for the wifey's Christmas present in Buena Park. I'm on the left. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jerrygomez0809

SOCAL 240SX CA18DET POWERED

Hello, UP FOR GRABS A 1990 240sx fastback with a CA18DET. It is a 5sp manual, base model. It has a Quick Release steering wheel system with lock, Boost and Oil pressure Gauges, Godspeed FMIC, HKS evac 1, Greddy Turbo Timer, HKS DownPipe, Greddy BOV type RS, AGX shocks/struts with...
  8. Jerrygomez0809

While on Trip I spotted.....

Hello, while on my recent business trip to South Korea I spotted this R. Hiding at first but came around later.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jerrygomez0809

WRX named top vehicle for speeding tickets

Have had my GTI for 2 years and got pulled over Twice. One of them was going 78 on a 65 on CA 91, the other time the CHP was really nice and I got options... Speeding or no CA License Plate in the front (fix it ticket). Took that fix it ticket quick.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jerrygomez0809

Your SoCal Photos!

Rudolph just got plastic surgery and came out looking awesome!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jerrygomez0809

Ricer Spotted Thread

That shoe box doesn't look as bad but My lil' one said it reminds him of DJ from CARS movie lmao Sent via "Grape Vine"
  12. Jerrygomez0809

Your SoCal Photos!

A Sunday drive with the lil' one up in Turnbull Canyon Sent via "Grape Vine"
  13. Jerrygomez0809

VW Scene in Mexico

There is a group of vw'ers, club vag Mexico they make the trip from mexico city to san diego almost every year. Pretty koo
  14. Jerrygomez0809

VW Scene in Mexico

And with a little more research, the fox has a submodel called the crossfox a hatch utility vehicle I guess :)
  15. Jerrygomez0809

VW Scene in Mexico

I'm assuming you are talking about the yellow car. It's a VW FOX, I didn't know either. The owner told me that there is a buddy of his in TX that has one. I've heard of the Fox that looked like the old Jetta's but never seen this. :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk