GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JerZyT28

1. J

Help?!

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I noticed this weird noise when I take off that happens intermittently. Hopefully the video shows up good. I'm at a loss at this point. Anybody had this issue? I feel like it's something simple and I'm overthinking it. https://youtu.be/plSheVp5-3c...
  2. J

So.... I bought a minivan - life over.

My sister has an 07, fully loaded..great for 4 kids...sucks that the run flats are so damn expensive though. I hate it cuz I could never stay awake riding in that van lol...comfort level is off the charts
  3. J

--Official Volkswagen Golf Shift Knob Thread--

Big Type R in gunmetal...cut about an inch and a half off, LOVING it!
  4. J

FT/ OEM Bi-Xenon w/LED Headlights

Long shot here...I'm trying to get either the black Golf R headlights or the Pre-2012 (correct me if I'm wrong) bi-xenons with the small park light. I turned off my DRL's (since its not possible to turn them on and off with the headlight switch). Pretty much, when I put my headlight switch in...
  5. J

First Aid Kit

It's a requirement to have one here in Germany, DIN 13164....there are better kits though lol
  6. J

Member feedback: jstrau8

Got my Carbonio Stage 1&2 from him. Excellent price, excellent communication, excellent shipping time, had no problem shipping to APO..will definitely do business with again!
  7. J

Question bi-xenon with leds

Yes, I've looked first of all. My question is, I'm about to install the euro switch, I don't have a rear fog. What options do I have with this set up? I currently have my drls set to be turned on and off through the mfi.
  8. J

WTB Awe Tuning Boost Gauge

as title states, if anyone has a new boost gauge with everything including the boost tap, im willing to buy asap
  9. J

Another Newbie

Hey everyone, been on the forums for a while, waiting for my car and i'm glad to say today i finally have her! 2012 Carbon Steel Gray, 6 Speed tranny, 4Door...absolutely stoked! I was debating on whether I should get my Golf R tails or a tune first, but finally decided, the tails would complete...