GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jon@HSTuning

1. J

HS Tuning - APR Summer Sale!

You guys all know APR just started the sale, and we're trying to make sure everyone gets every bit of good out of the deal! ECU Upgrade Sale: All 2.0T FSI or TSI or 2.7T – $599 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1203 All 1.8T – $499 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1103...
  2. J

R.I.P Ryan Dunn

blows. i knew the dude very well, he was from the CLE area, and visited often. used to hang out with him ALOT. definitely drank alot, drove alot. definitely a HUGE car not, and a very accomplished driver... sucks having to delete that number outta my phone!
  3. J

HS Tuning - Labonte W/M Kit

We have 1 kit left in stock, sitting here in the shop, ready to roll. It's an ISG-10 kit, and we'd like to get it out of the shop! Buy it now, $375. www.hstuning.com sales@hstuning.com Facebook Twitter 216.577.7171
  4. J

HS Tuning - Peloquin 02Q LSD

If you've seen Skully's build thread, you know we can get you a Peloquin for your car. Nobody likes spinning one wheel, especially in the middle of a turn! An open differential shifts power to the wheel with the least resistance (the one with less grip). The Peloquin does the complete opposite...
  5. J

Following a Switzer P800 GT-R

just a quickie vid of us in Skully's MK6 behind a friend's GT-R. Switzer P800, basically a full on road race car (of the 15k on the car, 8k are on the track) :) Sorry that it's on FB for now, it'll end up on youtube at some point... click for video, on facebook.
  6. J

why would anyone do this ... smh

I was speaking a little more "in general" than those being plastic mockups of VW's... ya know? At any rate, there was an R32 that was RWD in Tokyo Drift, and that's most likely what those cars reference, as well as the tour guide. I don't get the dancing cars on robotic arms thing at all...
  7. J

why would anyone do this ... smh

For the same reason every owner of every type of car takes offense to riced out or cheesy modded cars. I had a honda for a long time, and it was constantly "How dare they rice out that car, or do what THEY want to their own car, don't they know that other people will never approve of their...
  8. J

HS Tuning - R33 Dyno day...

Yeah, that thing is a definite monster.
  9. J

Almost Double The Horsepower I Made :( (Non GTI)

Sounds like a pretty quiet exhaust! The supercharger whine was one of my favorite parts about the old Cobra street racing videos, you knew what car you were in instantly!
  10. J

Before I die, I want to drive

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/porsche-cayman-r-2011-04-21?imageNo=0 The road they drive in this article...
  11. J

HS Tuning - AWE Diverter Valve Relocation Kit

AWE DV Relocation Kit on HStuning.com In its stock location the 2.0T diverter valve is located low in the engine bay within the turbo housing. AWE's 2.0T DVR kit is designed to bring the diverter valve higher up in the engine bay, granting easier access for servicing and replacement. Using...
  12. J

HS Tuning - AWE CCB Intake

AWE CCB Intake on HStuning.com We're adding products again, and this was next on the list. Dyno testing showed increases of 8 horsepower at the crank, with healthy usable gains in the midrange. Extensive power testing also showed that no sustainable gains were possible unless piping after the...
  13. J

HS Tuning - AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe

The factory TSI turbo outlet pipe (a.k.a. pancake pipe), with its dramatic change in shape, is not optimized for airflow. With 30% more volume than the stock unit, AWE's TSI Turbo Outlet Pipe will increase airflow and turbo response resulting in more power and quicker turbo spool. Testing on...
  14. J

HS Tuning - AWE S3 FMIC Kit

We've added more AWE, including their S3 FMIC Kit. I've also added an option to add their turbo outlet pipe (the pancake pipe, as any MK4 owner affectionately knows it as) at a discount if purchased with the kit. The kit comes with AWE's intercooler hose kit, so you don't have to hack your own...
  15. J

HS Tuning - AWE Vent Mounted Boost Gauge

We've added these to the site as well. If you go to the page, there's a price break for getting the Boost Hose at the same time as the gauge kit. Not only does this gauge match the lighting scheme of the Mk6 dash exactly, but the Patented gauge mount is designed to allow air to still flow into...