GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Joseph@OnePerfectDose

1. J

Install and Service SF South Bay Area - DSG, Brakes, Suspension, Exhaust, IC...

Over the years I've been able to help several local members with their modification needs and figured I'd put a feeler out there. Anyone in the South Bay area looking for install or service help shoot me a PM. I've done countless suspension setups, exhaust work, brakes (Pads, rotors, lines, and...
  2. J

Testers Needed

I know this is random but helping out a buddy. His company is in need of the following vehicles near the Fremont area for testing lights. If you or someone you know is willing to allow him to use their car for fitment testing and images let me know: New 2016+ Camaro New 2015+ Charger New 2016+...
  3. J

Job Opportunity - SF Bay Area

Posting for a friend, his company is looking for a customer service rep in the Fremont area. They are looking for someone who can work an 8-5 Monday-Friday, a long term employee. Not a seasonal gig and you have to go back to school in a month :laugh: Its entry to mid level he says. If your...
  4. J

So a VW dealer messed up my door.

I had VW screw up my car pretty bad... ended up having to pull dents and repaint the car. It doesn't matter if you rolled off the lot. Most likely, from my years in the industry, the tech lowered the vehicle with the door open. Probably had his tool cart on garbage can next to the car and it...
  5. J

Has anyone rented a jeep in Hawaii?

As others said Jeep is the way to go. I had one in Maui, what I do is book a mid size and show and ask what's sitting that you can upgrade me too. Avis usually takes care of you. At Avis I paid $18 a day for 10 days on a 4 door jeep. Did the road to Hana and honestly there were minivans out...
  6. J

ADVICE: Girlfriend Wants to buy a New Car

Driving more often and a lease are not friends. Lease's limit miles and may limit her driving. Then you have charges at turn in so most likely not worth it. The Corolla and Camry are great cars with very easy maintenance. The Elantra is okay but never grew on me, loved the Sonata. Wife was...
  7. J

Looking for B8 Passat

Looking for Passat NMS I'm looking for a Passat NMS to test some new headlights on. Should only take a business day. In return maybe we can work out a credit for MK6 parts to my store or something... we can figure that out. Need it within the Bay Area of Northern CA. Let me know what you...
  8. J

Nickelback vs A Kick To The Nuts

I second the motion! Nut kicks or listen to my wife talk all day over Nickleback any day!
  9. J

WTB: 3SDM .06 18's

Looking to buy 3SDM .06 18/8.5 all around. Not interested in white unless its cheap so I can re-finish them. Show me what you got.
  10. J

DIY: Garage Door Opener

I found this garage door opener on KickStarter which is similar to one's I've seen for motorcycles. It didn't end up reaching its goal but they opened it up for purchase so I bought one. Its cool because you can retrofit any car. The company is Rinku Haus and it hooks up to a +12 volt trigger...
  11. J

FS: Golf/GTI Weathershield HD Car Cover

I had to part with my GTI and have the car cover left. I used to travel a lot and used this about 10 times when long term parked. This is a great car cover especially coming home to a clean car!!! The cover fits both 2 door and 4 door golf and GTI. Its a nice tight fit so you don't have to...