GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JoshuaNY

1. JoshuaNY

Grand Theft Auto V gameplay trailer

I'm in. I haven't played a GTA since San Andreas. I am not a pre-ordering kind of guy, but I just might have to this time. Haven't played midnight club, but RDR and Noire were great.
  2. JoshuaNY

"Speeding doesn't get you there any faster"

All I know is, I am constantly in the left lane cursing at people to push the flippin gas pedal. Can I ask why you leave late every day? I am curious.
  3. JoshuaNY

USA = Freedom? LOL Good one.

Just because of 1 cop, I don't think you should belittle a holiday that celebrates the freedom of a country. People fought and died to free this country from tyranny. They fight so you can say things like that. But that's just me.
  4. JoshuaNY

How Many Times Did it Take You To Pass Your Drivers Test?

Car - 1 and 1 Moto - 1 and 1 I was born to roll. I find it so weird that some states have the test in a big parking lot? Doesn't seem like real world application to me. Do any of your states not require parallel parking?
  5. JoshuaNY

anyone have an in-wall safe?

If you are looking to keep the kids out, that is one thing. Burglary is different. Most people who burgle your home won't take the time to crack it there. They will rip it out of the wall and load it in to a truck. Then they will work on opening it when they have time.
  6. JoshuaNY

IAmA Marine Corps Recruiter.

I just wanted to thank you for your service. I have a few friends whom are Marines. One is an O-3, 1802 and the other is an O-5, 5803. They both have done several tours in Afghanistan. The one who is an MP is currently in Abu Dhabi doing some sort of security work. Semper Fi. I totally...
  7. JoshuaNY

I have officially seen it all now!

I think I need a parachute on my schwinn
  8. JoshuaNY

Official 2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

About a month and a half ago I recorded a few races on a whim. I watched them last weekend and I am now hooked. Cant wait for the race this weekend. Just gotta figure out who my favorite driver is, I cant watch sports and not have someone to support.
  9. JoshuaNY

I have officially seen it all now!

You should have stood there until the owner came out. :)
  10. JoshuaNY

Feel Like a Kid Again

You just gotta do it and be proud to be a geek.
  11. JoshuaNY

All parking spots

Beautiful spot. You could perpendicular in that thing. I like the lots that have the spaces at an angle. I feel like you have more room in those.
  12. JoshuaNY

What is your favorite punch?

I prefer not to use a closed fist as you have a larger chance of injuring your hand. I prefer shuto's, other open hand strikes and throwin elbows. More powerful and less chance of injury. Direct motion and turning my hips is more import then which strike I choose. A good roundhouse elbow as...
  13. JoshuaNY

1 Month In

Hey everyone, I am sure all of you get tired of reading new guy threads. But here's another one anyway. :) I was researching cars for about 6 months, I knew I wanted a hatch. I test drove pretty much every hatch out there, many of them were under powered, boring or just not nice enough. I...