GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jwal

1. jwal

VW Seat Drawers Set

I have some parts I took off my R recently. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA if you are local. Shipping to US only. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. First up. Under seat Drawers. As seen here: SOLD Thank you
  2. jwal

GO Fast Bits Diverter Valve, Polar FIS+, and Black Coolant and Windshield Fluid Caps

I have some parts I took off my R recently. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA if you are local. Shipping to US only. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. Go Fast Bits Diverter Valve SOLD Polar FIS+ Advanced SOLD Black Coolant and Windshield Wiper Caps SOLD Thanks for looking.
  3. jwal

MK6 Bottom Steering Wheel Column Trim VW Part 5N0 858 566

Trim and sound foam from an MK6. It matches gti, golf r etc. I bought a top and bottom that I needed for a project. I do not need the bottom piece and would like it gone. VW Part 5N0 858 566 VW Part 5N0 858 625 $15 plus shipping and paypal fees. Willing to meet up in South pittsburgh.
  4. jwal

MK6 Chrome Euro Switch

Same Euro switch that is seen here: https://www.ecstuning.com/Search/SiteSearch/3C8_941_431_Q/ES258938/ Price $50 + shipping/paypal fees Willing to meet up in south pittsburgh area. Please PM if you are interested. That way I get an email notification. Thank you
  5. jwal

Verizon vs TMobile vs Sprint?

I am not too sure on wether you can keep the phone or not. I believe you have the option of trading it in for cash towards your new phone or keeping it. I buy my phones (not from tmobile) and bring them over.
  6. jwal

Verizon vs TMobile vs Sprint?

I have tmobile. Not the best service, but it beats paying out the ass for everything.
  7. jwal

Black Grille For sale

SOLD
  8. jwal

Can A non KESSY Key be programmed for KESSY

So I used to have a 2010 gti that was non KESSY. I now have a 2012 Golf R that is KESSY with 1 Key Fob and a valer key. I have a key from my GTI and I am wondering if it can be programmed to work with the KESSY system. I am not sure if the key FOBs have different chips in them. Figured I would...
  9. jwal

VW tools t10355, t10368, and t10099

I got these to do the tensioner in my car. I never got a chance to do so as I traded it in. SOLD
  10. jwal

My HID/LED Light Partout, Grille, DR. Colorchip

Well I traded in my '10 GTI for a '12 Golf R. This is me selling all the parts I wont be using on my new car. Some of the parts I did not install and have been sitting around. I am hoping for local sales, but I am open to shipping. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees (or gifting if thats your...
  11. jwal

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

I bought the seat drawers with that in mind but I am not fond of the draw stroke. It just barely fits a g19, spare mags, and a flashlight. I typically keep it holstered on my strong side. On long trips, I will tuck it between the center console and passenger seat bolster. Seems to hold pretty...
  12. jwal

Thule Aero Blade Bars 47"

SOLD
  13. jwal

If dealership damage your car while in service...

haha I was going off the avatar. makes sense now.