GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jwcardy

1. J

FS: CTS Turbo CAI

Name is Wesley Cardy. Look me up on facebook or IG @jwcardy for my street creds $220 Shipped We've purchased a 2015 Gen3 2.0T Beetle and all of our performance parts are not compatible. I am selling this CTS Turbo CAI that was on our Beetle. It fits all the vehicles listed below. This Kit...
  2. J

FS: VW Heritage Wheels $600 shipped

Hey guys, I am selling the Red VW Heritage wheels off our Beetle. They are in perfect shape. Absolutely no curb rash. $600 SHIPPED I can be reached at 308-650-1064 or jwcardy@gmail.com IMG_20140505_122853 by jwcardy, on Flickr
  3. J

FS: MK6 Golf/GTI/Beetle/Jetta AirLift Slam Series XL w/ Dorbritz Sway Bar Brackets an

Upgrading the Beetle to Airlift Performance Series front bags so the current stuff has to go. -Airlift Slam Series XL's -Dorbritz Sway Bar Brackets -Bagriders Sway Bar Endlinks everything is in perfect condition. $650 shipped in the US for everything I can be pm'ed here, emailed at...
  4. J

2012 APR stg2+ Turbo Beetle fuel issues at 16k miles (3rd fuel pump)

Now I know the 2.0t beetle isn't a golf but we are working with the same components and I also own a mk6 gti, I thought I would come to those that know it best. Looking for a little help guys. Thanks. I am looking for a little insight on what you guys think before I purchase my 2nd...
  5. J

FS: Airlift mk5/mk6 rear twist beam air bags

We are going a different route with our Beetle for the 2013 season so I have our rear Airlift air bags for sale. I purchased these new and they have roughly 8k miles on them. Will include the 1/4in and 3/8in PTC air line fittings. These will fit any mk5/mk6 twist beam vw $300 shipped and...
  6. J

Aftermarket steering wheel hub?

Looking for a little help on finding a steering wheel hub to fit an mk6. Does anyone have any insight for me? thanks -Wes
  7. J

my wifes daily...bagged 2012 Beetle...Pic overload!

The first few pics and description was a copy/paste from an older thread. I didnt catch that. Thanks. Tony Mac? he and i are bros.
  8. J

I know haha...i still have to massage the pinch welds up front and pan cake the fuel filler neck in the rear because that is whats holding up the rear. The car is also still on the stock tires...A little smaller tire will help it. We still have a lot more planned for this car...we are just...
  9. J

Just posting up some pics of the 2012 Beetle my wife and I have been building. She has been begging me for one so I finally gave in after hearing he plans of a bagged/retro theme. Its bagged using airlift xl's up front and an airlift twist beam kit out back all controlled with an accuair vu4...
  10. J

Omaha's Annual Ice Cream Cruise 2012

Omaha's Annual Ice Cream Cruise 2012 Date - Saturday, September 1, 2012 Time – Car Show 4-9 – Cruise 9-10 – MAM 10-2ish Starting Location - Werner / Storm Chasers Baseball Stadium Ending Location – MAM Drag Strip Can a mod please update the title for me please? Ice Cream Cruise planning has...
  11. J

Went to VW and left with 2 cars

Well, I didnt notice a "New Member" section so I assume this is as good a place as any to introduce myself. My wife has been wanting a new Beetle for a while now, so for her birthday I wanted to surprise her with one. I personally have never owned a newer Volkswagen but I have always like the...