GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ka_kiluh

1. K

2019 VW Tiguan

My wife went in to drive an All-Track after her Mazda3 was totaled and decided it was too small so she started looking into SUVs. She ended up with a Tiguan SE w/ added third row option. With my employee discount we got about $7,500 off MSRP. For the price we paid, it feels better than...
  2. K

APR Rear sway bar

SOLD
  3. K

Red top coil packs w/ spark plugs

SOLD !
  4. K

APR Carbonio stage 1 intake

SOLD
  5. K

AWE Turbo outlet pipe - TOP

SOLD
  6. K

Uberstealth box w/ sub, amp, and LC2 LOC

SOLD
  7. K

Euroswitch w/ trigger wire

SOLD
  8. K

Ross Tech Micro CAN cable

For sale: Ross Tech Micro CAN cable. $210 shipped.
  9. K

WTB: 18x8 et45 wheels. Baltimore MD

Thanks for reading the title. :) Looking for a set of wheels, something preferably 21 lbs or less with the above specs. Black, bronze, gunmetal, etc would be best. Located in Baltimore, MD but willing to travel for the right deal. 17's will also be considered. Figured I would go fishing...
  10. K

FS: S3 short shifter, 42 DD shifter bushings.

SOLD I just upgraded to a VWR short shift setup, so I don't need this stuff. S3 Euro short shifter. Installed on car for about 26,000 miles. $45 shipped 42 Draft Designs shifter cable bushings. Installed on car for a week, but I had to remove and install a different kit to fit the VWR...
  11. K

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

I don't feel like weeding through 82 pages here or the millions of posts on Nasioc. Can anyone give me cliff notes on the new WRX engine and what kind of power is being extracted out of it now? Looking to get back into something AWD next year but it sounds like the new R is going to be out...
  12. K

FS: DG Springs - 4 door Manual

Selling a set of DG springs for 4 door manual. Part # 5K4-071-677-A Approx 9,000 miles on them; I switched out to H&R coilovers. Looking for $175 shipped in lower 48. Local pickup available in Baltimore, MD
  13. K

FS: Neuspeed throttle body pipe - Brand new

SOLD I purchased this brand new about a week ago. Installed it with an APR intercooler, but the fit is very tight after spacing the radiator back for the ozone sensor. It has zero miles on it, just one test fit. Will be shipped in original box. $140 shipped to lower US. Local pickup...