GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kelmadics

1. K

Hex+Can Revision A VS B?

Are there any differences between the HEX+CAN Revision A against Revision B besides the name? I appreciate the help. I cannot find the answer anywhere. Thanks!
  2. K

help analyzing my logs

Hello all! I just need your opinion analyzing my logs on an APR stg 2+ 3rd gear pull 93 oct map. just wondering if this is normal or not in an APR tune. Some things i noticed is the 5-6 deg BTDC timing and low boost on 3000-3500rpm...
  3. K

p3gauge timing functionality

anyone here used p3gauge timing functionality? i just want to understand it more. i have used it and notice i idle at 9-12 at around 2500rpm it goes to 33 something and wot goes to 3. is this ideal for stage 2?
  4. K

golf r vs ko4 gti 1.8t

well long story short 3rd gear pull i cant remember the speed but my friends 1.8t gti made a pretty good pull about 2 car lenghts. i seem to catch some distance to him but a little too late. im apr stage 2+ and he has ko4 1.8t custom tune no back seat and and spare tires. me, stock clutch but...
  5. K

car wont start after coil install

so i did my front coilover instal, disconnected the wiring also and i pressed the start engine ignition. i left it with start ignition after 7-9 hrs and now my car wont start and its diing weird things like esc error, break error, abs error and engine wont turn it just click, headligght wont...
  6. K

JOM Badgeless Grille w/ R emblem?

For those who have or had the JOM badgeless grille for the R, is there an insert for the original R emblem if you want to transfer it to the JOM Grille? I like the debadged VW logo but I still like the Rrrrrr
  7. K

Rear bottom strut to hub torque?

Sorry if you have read this in vortex also. I am installing coils and I have researched and read that this 21mm bolt for the bottom strut to hub is 180nm (133 ft/lbs)? Seems really high but please verify. thanks
  8. K

Golf R rattle noise after turbo-back install

Hello all, Is it normal to have this rattle noise that is coming from the CAI which i never noticed before? This only happened after installing a turboback and car runs fine. It just sounded like marble got sucked in the intake or 2 thick plates banging. I am pretty sure its not the heat shield...
  9. K

Downpipe but no ECU tune

Hello all, I already did some research on this question a little bit but I just want to confirm. I am planning on upgrading my cars downpipe but will not purchase a stage II yet. I am still debating if I should go Unitronic or APR since I already bought a Uni intake. My biggest concern though...
  10. K

Hello All! Noob and a couple of ?

New here but i have been trolling this forum a day or so now. Anyway I just got a new/used 2013 MKVI Golf R this Saturday and I am loving it so far! I have never felt love with a car like this that I talk to her when I leave her sight haha. :D Anyway, just a couple of questions. Is it normal...