GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kyle805

1. Kyle805

FS: Forge Catch Can

Up for sale is a forge catch can I picked up not too long ago. Selling it because I'm driving quite a bit and it's just not worth the maintenance seeing as it on my daily driver, threw the pcv back on and called it a day. Comes in great shape with everything install ready. Looking for $200...
  2. Kyle805

FS: Thule Roof Rack (CT)

SOLD Managed to pick up an OEM roof rack for cheap so looking to move this. Cosmically it's not perfect but it does function as it should. The previous owner somehow damaged the rubber on the rear bar however I just wrapped it in black tape and never noticed it, especially when there was an...
  3. Kyle805

FS: Front brake refresh kit off Tirerack

Sold Hey guys up for sale is a set of pads and rotors I picked up for my 2013 GTI before I sold it. It's been gone for a few months now and I still have these sitting around new in the box, time for them to go to a better home. Again, these are just the fronts. -Stoptech premium high carbon...
  4. Kyle805

FS: Forge BOV kit

SOLD Up for sale is my forge bov kit I ran on my old gti. Sold it a few months ago and now it's just sitting in my garage, don't think it'd sound that great on my stock tiguan. This is the full kit including boost tap, not the cheesy spacer. I ran it maybe 7k miles and never had an issue...
  5. Kyle805

2013 GTI part out

Traded in my gti last week and have a few parts for sale now. Located in CT and definitely trying to stay local for the bigger items. Prices are obo so feel free to shoot me an offer, looking to start modifying my Tiguan. Also my tapatalk isn't letting me upload pictures so if you could text me...
  6. Kyle805

FS/FT: Corvette Sawblades

Traded in my gti, can't really run these on the tiguan without looking silly. Wheels are in good shape with some rash here and there, could easily clean them up as a fun winter project. Open to just about anything 5x112 or with adapters/wobbles. Only 17s will need to be a sportier style seeing...
  7. Kyle805

WTT: Borla catback

As the title states, thinking about trading my catback. I've had it for about 20k miles and one winter on the car. Tips clean up great and sounds mean. Just feeling like changing it up for something new, would love a Neuspeed or Billy Boat ideally. Located in CT, let me know what you got...
  8. Kyle805

FS: Under floor sub kit

Up for sale is a setup I picked up a few months ago on here and never ended up installing. I payed $350 so I'm looking for $300 locally right now. Includes: Pioneer shallow 10 inch sub Rockford Fosgate amp Sub enclosure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  9. Kyle805

FS: Eibach sportline lowering springs

Up for sale is a set of used springs I had on my mk6 GTI. They have about 25k on them and they road great when they were mated to my koni yellow struts. Looking to get $160 OBO locally to CT. Pm or post here for a response. Pictures installed Pictures currently Sent from my iPhone using...
  10. Kyle805

FS: Ed's Black OEM style headlights with no LED's

SOLD Parting out a few things on my car, one of them happen to be these headlights. They come with 5000k morimoto hid kit and are 100% functional. Down side is that they're not perfect cosmetically. Both headlights are starting to peal along the top edge and one of the heads on an adjustment...
  11. Kyle805

Dash looks like Christmas tree, why?

So here's my dilemma, after installing coils on my car I had a handful of lights come on after driving a few miles. I have a tpms(normal), abs, traction control, airbag and the steering wheel. Any ideas what could of happened? I also have a cel but that's from my downpipe. Any input would be...
  12. Kyle805

FS: Yakima Q-Towers

For sale is a set of Yakima Q-towers for a 2-door mk5/6 Golf/GTI, might work for a 4-door but not 100% sure. Picked it up off my buddy and used a few times but just replaced it with a Thule rack. Works great and makes almost no noise what's so ever. Included is: -Q-tower base bars -Yakima front...
  13. Kyle805

FS: OEM Roof Rack

Up for sale is a factory roof rack. Got a good deal on a buddies Yakima rack so no longer need this. Good shape, normal wear and tear. The previous owner did trim the rubber weather stripping, didn't bother me at all. Picked up about a month ago used for $200 so figure I'd pass it along for $200...
  14. Kyle805

FS: NewSouth Redline boost gauge

SOLD Picked this up probably two months ago off here and never installed it. Just picked up a vent pod for it as well from NewSouth. Not looking to tune anytime soon so figured the money could be better used elsewhere. Only thing not included is the boost tap, looking to get $150 shipped OBO...
  15. Kyle805

POLE - What animals do you currently own?

Just this lil guy Harvey for now, looking into shelters for a lab pup to add to the family Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2