GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lancifer

1. L

Check engine/epc

Car was driving fine then all the sudden bogged down and check engine started flashing then epc light came out. Car would shift gears engine is rumbling and sound like I have an exhaust leak now. Putted her home and try to figure out what to do any help?!
  2. L

Headlight washer cover

I have been having a nightmare time with getting replacement. Passenger side popped out driving one day from a pothole, replacement doesn’t fit at all. Is there a trick I’m missing? Playing the piece in the slot just wiggles around.
  3. L

Mod friendly dealerships in Michigan.

In the Detroit area and need to find a cool dealership, snapped the dv sensor clip when i was installing the gfb dv+, pretty sad little clip wouldn't budge and then just snapped out. I'm vw certified and have extended warrenty but I don't think they will cover it.
  4. L

NEED HELP!

First mod I'm trying to put in this piece of crap cts mount insert thing is stuck and has comlletlty ripped apart on me..can't even get the insert out now..it's not suppose to be this difficult
  5. L

CEL from dp

I know a tune can clear the cel you get from aftermarket dp but curious if the Cobb ots tunes will clear this as well. About to buy dp but wondering if I need to buy the o2 adapter or not.
  6. L

Windshield gap

Just had my front windshield replaced and noticed today a gap at the top. It's really bothering me but can't remember if my last one has the same game or if there should be something there. Any help?
  7. L

Rent a lift in Michigan?

Anyone know of some good places in the southeast Michigan area that rent bays out to work on your car? Gonna be buying some parts that would be much easier to install with the car lifted.
  8. L

AWE Season Opener Special Pricing. Want in?

Looking at different sites selling your exhaust I see the straight on shot of the car exhaust looks different than the side view. Looks more polished. Going for that more polished look and curious if I order this on dad one one I will get. Thanks
  9. L

Apr pendulum mount

Thinking about getting this mount but can't find much about it. Anyone have it? Does it do anything? Also looking at the inserts that have for that bottom mount and wondering if I get the pendulum mount should I put the insert in still?