GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by livefast

1. livefast

Walking dead !

Yeah wtf is up with that?
  2. livefast

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Recently broke a bone in my wrist = cast on my wrist for the next 5 weeks. I've been working legs and core hard, but does anyone have any ideas on any upper body workouts that don't require me to use my wrist? (The cast goes up to a couple inches below my elbow and includes my thumb)
  3. livefast

New BMW 3 err 4 series coupe

Amazing. But I don't know how I feel about the size... I like it's looks over the 3 series, but it'd be tough choosing between this and a 335
  4. livefast

Shout out to Randum for getting feature on Forza's Website (Article Re: His GTI)!!

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/HMA_11_29_12 Awesome article, congrats on being featured! :w00t:
  5. livefast

IPHONE 5 THIS WED. RELEASE! :D

Turn by turn navigation coming in iOS6. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the leaked phone turned out to be a decoy. No one will know until the 12th.
  6. livefast

South Beach FL - Where to party?

For clubs, be sure to hit Mansion and Liv. If you have the money, stay at the Fontainebleau or the Delano. December is fine: the weather will be perfect. Just telling you now, South Beach is fucking expensive. Drinks, food, and cover charges will get you. You can skirt around some...
  7. livefast

I wanna try some melatonin... Is it totally safe?
  8. livefast

Ahh I see how I could come off as trolling, but I'm actually 100% serious.
  9. livefast

Dude, zyzz is my new role model. Seriously, this guy is fucking awesome. I'm really sad he died man. I love the EDM scene too, and going to Dayglow and being able to take off your shirt is sick - the girls go crazy when your confident (and I'm not even superrr ripped). Thanks for showing me...
  10. livefast

Good information on the off days! I'm active pretty much everyday even when I don't work out, and I'm working out to gain mass right now. I do chest/shoulder/tricep, back/bicep, and then legs. Sometimes I just go 2 weeks without an off day and feel like I can keep going, but I feel that what...
  11. livefast

Took a day off yesterday. I hate taking days off. So much wasted potential. Do you guys think they are neccesary? Im assuming they are.
  12. livefast

Mountain bike thread

DBESTGTI, that was a great post! I'm really jealous of how nice your trails look. They look amazing.
  13. livefast

Mountain bike thread

Awesome, I love mountain biking. I try to go to Markham whenever I have some free time. Oleeta's pretty nice too.