GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lleron

1. L

Lighting for Sale - OEM PNP Xenon and Rear LED w/ fog and switch

Bulbs and Tail lights sold.
  2. L

Partout - K04, Intercoolers, Catback, Downpipe, etc

Probably ~20-25k since the rebuild. If you interested in the turbo/intercooler/etc I could be a bit flexible as well. The intake is also still available.
  3. L

Hard to tell for sure. They're been on the car for ~2 years, I live in Los Angeles so probably only use my headlights for 4 months out of the year communting, and the GTI isn't my only car. If I had to take a wild guess, 25 min (my commute one way) x 80 days (4 months of commuting one way in the...
  4. L

The time has come to start looking at new platforms, so I’m parting out all performance parts from my 2012 6MT GTI. All parts were installed either at or after 28k miles and removed at 54k miles (my current mileage). Everything is in very good condition. I would prefer local pickup (Los Angeles...
  5. L

Partout - Short Shifter, Motor mounts, ECS Dogbone

The time has come to start looking at new platforms, so I’m parting out all performance parts from my 2012 6MT GTI. All parts were installed either at or after 28k miles and removed at 54k miles (my current mileage). Everything is in very good condition. I would prefer local pickup (Los Angeles...
  6. L

Partout - K04, Intercoolers, Catback, Downpipe, etc

7. L

Powdercoated Boxster 986 Calipers for NQSBBK

SOLD I had this set powdercoated by a local shop who didn't mask them properly when sandblasting and coating the calipers. I bought a replacement set in the mean-time while they sent them to a local brembo rebuilder who cleaned the bores and rebuilt them with brand new seals and refurbished...
  8. L

GFB DV+ with Solenoid

105 Shipped/paypalled - SOLD For sale is a GFB valve with what I believe is a Rev C solenoid. On my car for ~10k miles. All screws are included, they were added after the picture was taken.
  9. L

BFI Stage 1 Transmission Mount Insert - $50 shipped

BFI Stage 1 Transmission Mount Insert - $45 shipped http://store.blackforestindustries.com/bfist1trmoin.html As the title states, I have a BFI stage 1 transmission mount insert for $45 shipped/paypalled. I had it in the car for ~1k miles and it honestly has a bit too much NVH for me. Others...
  10. L

9w2 Bluetooth module - $40 shipped

9w2 Bluetooth module 1K8035730D - $40 Shipped/paypalled I have a 9w2 bluetooth module that I bought for my GF's car but ended up using the 9w7 from my car (I swapped to an RNS-315 with integrated bluetooth). I can post a picture later today if anyone is interested. I tested it on my car and...
  11. L

FS: AST4100 Coilovers - Brand new front lowers

SOLD I have a set of AST4100 coilovers for sale that have recently had the fronts rebuilt by AST in the Netherlands with BRAND NEW updated front lowers installed. I removed these from my car after the sway bar mount sheared off due to their old design not having a large enough tab/weld. This...
  12. L

APR RSC Catback Exhaust with Akrapovic tips

550 picked up in Los Angeles (Culver City), CA - SOLD! I have a used APR catback for sale. The exhaust was modified with real akrapovic carbon fiber tips welded on. The tips fit better than any stock APR exhaust tips I've seen. The exhaust sounds awesome and is not super bassy but you know...
  13. L

FS: RNS-510 Version E + GPS Antenna

SOLD on ebay for $600. Radio is in excellent condition besides tiny nick on one part of the screen. Has updated maps, software, and I believe VIM (though I've never tested it). Located in Los Angeles CA. I'll include an unused GPS antenna as well. Only selling because I'm getting married and...
  14. L

Stock 2012 GTI manual 2 door springs - $20

I just figured I would see if anyone wanted these before they end up in the dumpster. $20 + actual shipping or you can pick them up in Culver City (Los Angeles), CA. Only 17k miles on them.
  15. L

APR Carbonio Stage 1+2

The only reason I'm selling is because I swapped this for a unitronic intake. It includes everything pictured including the filter for CBFA motors. I had to reuse two hose clamps (the turbo inlet and a maf sensor clamp) for the unitronic intake I bought so you'll need to replace those. There...