GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lovemymk6

1. Lovemymk6

FS - EVERYTHING!!!! must see!!!!

To long of a story to tell. But found out the person who was still paying off the car got the car towed. Now it has $5,800 tow fee plus bunch of tickets that I have to deal with. I'll be bailing my car out Monday. FYI title was still under my name so don't ask. Dealing with this problem now...
  2. Lovemymk6

MAYBE Selling 2010 Mk6 k04 Accuair and many MORE

Thinking about selling the car if anyone is interested. Dont have to sell but for the right price GOODBYE Car just sits in the garage collecting dust. Plus i could use the money to pay off debts. 2010 VW GTI CW about 71k Oil changes done at VW DTLA at 5k. Most of the work was done at AUtuning...
  3. Lovemymk6

MAYBE Selling 2010 Mk6 k04 Accuair and many MORE

Thinking about selling the car if anyone is interested. Dont have to sell but for the right price GOODBYE Car just sits in the garage collecting dust. Plus i could use the money to pay off debts. 2010 VW GTI CW about 71k Oil changes done at VW DTLA at 5k. Most of the work was done at AUtuning...
  4. Lovemymk6

Might be moving to ATL georgia

Had a few questions about ATL. I live in LA now but my girl got a job offer so we may relocate to ATL. What is there to do in ATL? how's the VW or euro scene? Any race tracks or canyons? How's the weather? I lived in NYC my whole life and now LA. I love the big cities so i dont know what to...
  5. Lovemymk6

FS - Ground control front camber plates

Got a set of Ground control front camber plates that i dont need anymore. Retails at $429 asking $350 obo. In good condition. just sits on top of the coils. Front tires wont camber enough cause tires or wheels are to big? Use these and camber as much as you want!!! Sorry i posted on wrong...
  6. Lovemymk6

FS - Ground control front camber plates

Got a set of Ground control front camber plates that i dont need anymore. Retails at $429 asking $350 obo. In good condition. just sits on top of the coils. Front tires wont camber enough cause tires or wheels are to big? Use these and camber as much as you want!!!
  7. Lovemymk6

Thank you post - sellers, installer, fastivus, accuair

... I apologize if I made people upset about that post.. Didn't mean it that way. I had no clue what the thing came with. Even accuair apologized that he said it wasn't the full kit and was willing to help me as much as they can. Others were upset more than I was. But I'm sorry Im just very...
  8. Lovemymk6

Need help with install

Sup guys, I ordered a boost and oil pressure gauge. It'll be here Thursday. Most of the shops I've called are fully booked Friday & Saturday. Next week is a bad week for me. I'm trying to get this done this week if possible. I'm in downtown LA but I'm willing to travel but not to far. I will...
  9. Lovemymk6

Avant Garde !9x8.5 FOR SALE!!!!

Sup guys putting my wheels up for sale. IT's a new year meaning new shoes. Selling for $1200 with tires. They have a good amount of thread. NO BURNOUTS!!! Perfect condition no curb rashes or dents just a little dirty.. Spec 235/35/19x8.5 43mm 5x112 25.5lbs or 26.5lbs i dont know the name of the...
  10. Lovemymk6

ANYONE GO TO TRACK?

Just wondering if anybody here hits up the track? ive been going the past 2 months and its amazing. i pushed my car to the limits and pretty surprised how well i did with 19" rims and no named brand tires. ive been going BMW and of course and bunch of hondas were there. i would like to go with...