GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by luisphillips62

1. L

FS: DEPO Cherry LED tail lights

for sale are my DEPO LED cherry tail lights in flawless condition. Looking to get $300 OBO for them. prefer local sale but will ship at buyer expense! PM for pics
  2. L

FS: ECS tuning side markers

for sale are my ECS tuning tinted side markers. looking to get $30 OBO willing to ship. PM for pics!
  3. L

FS: OEM springs

for sale are my OEM springs only for a 4 door they have about 5k miles on them. Looking to get $70 OBO. prefer local sale. PM for pics!
  4. L

FS: Forge DV Spacer

Selling my Forge DV spacer for the newer DV. comes with DV spacer and all 3 bolts. Looking to get $50 OBO willing to ship!
  5. L

FS: Vanguard Catback exhaust

For sale is my vanguard catback exhaust. used for about a year, getting out of the gti so its time to see it go. located in miami florida prefer local sale looking for $300 OBO! pm for pics
  6. L

Lease take over!

looking for someone to take over my lease. i have a 2013 gti autobahn 4 door clean title no accidents 6 spd manual trans with in perfect condition. it currently has 143xx miles and will be going higher since its my daily car. its never been beat on or seen a track day. i was it weekly and...
  7. L

DG springs to Raceland Coils

Who here has gone from dg springs to raceland coils and can tell me how the ride changed if i did. Stiffer or not and how the ride is now on racelands
  8. L

service info

anyone have links to what should be done for each service from 10k and on for the 2.0t gti?
  9. L

raceland coilover owners only

im at the point where id like to get a set of coils and dont really feel like spending more than 4-500$ on coils. its my daily and i never track the car. i want the opinion of future/current/past raceland owners to give me their insight on their coils. if you have never had them and never plan...
  10. L

Golf r intercooler

Will the golf r intercooler bolt right up on the gti with out any mods required? And is it worth it for a few power gains?
  11. L

WTB: OEM Roof Rack and Bike Attch

Looking for an oem roof rack with the bike attachment if anyone is selling it. 4dr gti set up
  12. L

e85 question

ive been reading some past post of running e85 and that id need injectors fuel pump and fuels lines to not cause corrosion but would it be safe to mix maybe 2-4 gallons of e85 with 93 octane with my car once every like 8 months if even that?
  13. L

Stock dow pipe

Would cutting the resonator off a stock downpipe throw a cel or cause any damage?
  14. L

radar detector and laser jammer

looking into radars and laser jammers since ill be traveling on interstates more often now. whats the best bet to avoid speeding tickets? get the radar or just go straight to a jammer?
  15. L

raceland downpipe

looking to get a raceland downpipe can be ccta but prefer someone who has it set up for cbfa new or used or if you know of any other websites besides racelandus because they are sold out. thanks!