GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by markmisc

1. markmisc

Birthday Present for Daughter

Nice looking rifle. The polished aluminum looks great with that stock. Very unique.:thumbsup:
  2. markmisc

The Official Gun Thread

I certainly understand the the argument that 5.56/.223 ammo may be more plentiful in a SHTF situation. In my experience when ammo supplies dry up I'm always able to find 7.62x39 ammo much easier than 5.56. We have a huge surplus of 7.62 ammo in this country and while everyone and their mother is...
  3. markmisc

The Official Gun Thread

The weight advantage of the DI AR’s over piston driven is significant in it's self. When I purchase AR’s I always go DI. If you’re looking for a piston driven system then go with the AKM. In a SHTF scenario I would reach for the AKM over anything. If I were to go with the DI AR in a SHTF...
  4. markmisc

Off Topic Thread #7

Were do you ride? I was one of the original trail builders that built the trails at Nockamixon.
  5. markmisc

The Official Gun Thread

New member here. I see some members from my area. Anyone a member at Ridge and Valley Rod and Gun Club in Coopersburg?
  6. markmisc

New GTI Owner in PA

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum but have been lurking and reading many of the threads over the last month or so. I've read a ton of great info on here so I decided to join. I recently traded in my 97 Golf with 180,000 miles for a 2011 CW GTI DSG. I've never owned an automatic trans before...