GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by martymim

1. martymim

Static low issues

Hi all, Thought I’d hit the group to see if anyone has any suggestions. I’m static on H&R Deep 160mm coilovers. When turning right (RHD) I get a vibration through the car that is the driver side drive shaft binding, turning left no issue and going straight you can feel a vibration on dips in...
  2. martymim

WTB - OSIR PARTS

Hi I’ve been searching for some OSIR bits for awhile now. Does anyone have anything for sale? message me on insta - martymim thanks
  3. martymim

Airlift performance question

Need help getting my head round this. Performance series come with drop links for the arb, great. But when you air out your notched car how much lower do the slam series with no arb go compared to the performance series with the arb and drop links? Also because of all the adjustability of...
  4. martymim

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Haha a fair bit! Hopefully the mk7 will get the same treatment.
  5. martymim

instagram usernames

martymim
  6. martymim

TDi lower grill help

I have a standard Golf with the standard upper and lower grill. I got the GTi front but I want to run my stock grills, the upper grill is fine but the lower won't fit. Could someone point me in the direction of one I could order? Thanks...
  7. martymim

Audi TT 8N coilovers

Hi I was wondering does anyone know if Raceland Coilovers for an Audi TT 8N would fit a Mk 6 Golf? Thanks http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raceland-COILOVERS-COILOVERS-strut-mounts-FA-AUDI-TT-8N-COUPE-Convertible-/350621623329?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item51a2ad6421 EDIT: research...
  8. martymim

Air setup help

Hi i'v been trying to make a basic setup, just all manual analog switches. Could some one give me some feedback on this set up please. Like I said the setup is super basic but I went with the Accuair VU4 because with my understanding if you want to upgrade the system to e-level down the road all...
  9. martymim

Fit?

Hi really quick question will these fit: 18/8.5/45 for the front and 18/9.5/40 for the rear. Im not dropping the arch past the tire so im not going very low and my arches are not rolled. Just a simple yes or no will do. Thanks
  10. martymim

How to remove the rear pannel 3 door?

Could any one throw me a link or give me some advice on how to remove the rear pannel to acces the speakers, I would like to replace them but I cant get the pannel off. Any guide I have found is for a 5 door car. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  11. martymim

VAGCOM HELP

Right this topic is covered alot but I need to ask for help. Im going into to VW tomorrow and I have the check light flashing on the dash and I would love to get help on getting it off. I have Ed's rear tinted LED lights on a late 2011 TSi golf. I have the VAGCOM cable but im not confident...
  12. martymim

VAGCOM HELP

Right this topic is covered alot but I need to ask for help. Im going into to VW tomorrow and I have the check light flashing on the dash and I would love to get help on getting it off. I have Ed's rear tinted LED lights on a late 2011 TSi golf. I have the VAGCOM cable but im not confident...
  13. martymim

3SDM

Hi I was thinking of picking up the new 0.05 3SDM alloys when they come out later this year. I no the fitment:18"/8.5/45 would fit no problem but with talking to 3SDM they said there would be a very slight concave face to them, but to get a more concave face I should go with a fitment of...
  14. martymim

H&R vs Eibach

Hi I am going to be buying lowering springs very shortly and I am stuck between two springs. The H&R sport springs or the Eibach Pro Kit. The H&R springs lower it 45mm and the Eibach lower it 30mm. There about the same price. The drop from the H&R would look better with my 17' wheels but the...