GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Maximus146

1. M

Is this an easy fix for a body shop? Pic

I was washing my car yesterday when I saw this and said to myself "ohhhhh I guess I hit that parking block a little harder than I thought" :mad: What can I expect for a quote from a body shop?
  2. M

Just got my Super Sports installed (pic) Question about them settling....

I finally got my H&R Super Sports installed....more like Super Dooper Sports....lol I wasn't expecting that much of a drop (whichI'm completely with as it was a pleasant surprise) and was wondering how much they're gonna "settle." Also, does the front settle more than the rear with the weight of...
  3. M

Looking for help with lowering springs install

I live in Wilmington, De and am looking for somebody to do my springs for me. It'd be cool if you're somewhat nearby. I have a brother in the Poconos but he's been busy as of late. PM me if you're interested and what it's gonna cost me. Thank you
  4. M

Where can I get this sticker and this badge?

Looking for the GOLFMK6 with the German colored stripes on it sticker and the same German colored striped badge for the front grill Thanks!
  5. M

40,000 mile check-up....

What's done during the 40,000 mile check-up....is it worth bringing into the stealership?
  6. M

Just got my H&R Super Sports. What color were yours?

Just got my Supet Sports but don't see anywhere on the box that they're super sports and not just the sports. The ones I got are red
  7. M

Sloppy gearbox....

Don't get me wrong this car is a blast to drive, especially with the APR re-flash, but does anybody else find the gearbox to be sloppy? Maybe it's because I had an S2000 and was spoiled a little from driving that. But sometimes I feel like I'm driving my buddy's Focus from the early 2000's....
  8. M

Rear mudguards fitment issues....

Installed front and rear mudguards recently. Fronts fit like a glove but the rears, however, didn't fit so good. Had to use double-sided tape between the mudguard itself and the bumper, and had to fill the gap where the mudguard is cut out to corner the wheel well. Anybody else have these issues?
  9. M

R8 coil packs and down pipe questions....

Is there any noticeable difference, or benefits, from installing R8 coil packs other than a smoother idle....when you have an APR Stage 1 flash / Carbonio intake? And without digging into the engine bay, is there any way of telling whether or not a car has a down pipe? Thanks
  10. M

Wilmington, De (area)....spring install

Looking to get a set of lowering springs but would have no idea where to get them installed. Anybody in the area that can do it for me....and how much you looking to get for it? Thank you, Chris
  11. M

Eibach Sportlines vs H&R Super Sports

I am debating on which of the two to go with. I want something with an aggressive drop, and read that the Sportlines will drop it around 2" without slamming it. I have a two door and I was wondering if anybody could give me some feedback on both from experience with info and photos would be great!
  12. M

Newbie here....'13 GTI

Soooooo....I traded in my '04 VR6 for a '13 two-door 2.0T. Whoever had it before me took real good care of her, did the APR Stage 1, Carbonio intake....and that's all I know of. I'm not every sure what the name of the color white technically is annnnnnd it didn't come with an owner's manual. I...