GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Michael58121

1. Michael58121

FS: Euro Switch w/trigger wire

I have a EURO SWITCH w/trigger wire that I’m looking to sale $30 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Michael58121

FS OEM Golf R side skirts

**SOLD** Looking to sale my OEM golf R side skirts. Asking $250 shipped. These are the only pictures I have due to the car being at the dealership. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Michael58121

FS: ED35 Carbon fiber splitter

Looking to sale my Edition 35 carbon fiber splitter. Asking $250 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Michael58121

FS: Tyrol Sport Harness bar

**SOLD** Looking to sale my Tyrol Sport Harness bar. Will fit 2 door and 4 door MK6 and Golf R. Asking $600 shipped it’s powder coated white. These are the only photos I have due to the car being already at the dealership to be sold.. need this gone ASAP Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Michael58121

FS: OEM Audi engine cover for MK6 Gti

**SOLD** Looking to sale my OEM Audi engine cover for the MK6 Gti.. this will fit directly to the GTI with no modification. Asking $60 shipped Here it was on my car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Michael58121

FS: R line steering wheel insert

**SOLD** Looking to sale my R line steering wheel insert $25 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Michael58121

FS: Euro switch w/trigger wire

I have a EURO SWITCH w/trigger wire that I’m looking to sale $35 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Michael58121

Corpus Christi

Delete message
  9. Michael58121

Kerscher MK6 Golf Wider Rear Arches

Has anyone ordered the Kerscher MK6 Golf Wider Rear Arches? I'm in the process of getting there front wide fenders and wanted to pull the trigger on the rear ones also to match. it says "these are a fair bit wider than OEM and will take wheels upto 9,5Jx18 offset 30 with 255/35-18" I'm not...
  10. Michael58121

SRS TEC vs. Kerscher

Can anyone confirm fitment quality of on both these companies.. I'm looking to get the wide fenders and I know both companies make them. Just want to make sure I get the best fitment. A lot of people on IG that have the SRSTEC ones say fitment is great I've only seen one guy have the Kerscher...
  11. Michael58121

FS: APR exhaust (not the full turboback)

Looking to sale my APR exhaust. As you can see it does show it's age, but still sounds great. It's the first version that came out, you can see in one of the pictures the APR stamp info. Asking $750 buyer pays shipping. If your a golf looking to do the gti swap I'll add the rear diffuser for $50...
  12. Michael58121

FS: Revozport CF spoiler

SOLD SOLD Looking to sale my Revozport CF spoiler. It's in great condition, the reason for the sale is cause im going in a different route. Asking $350 shipped I think it's a fair price considering what Revozport sales them for. Here is a picture on how it looks on my car Sent from my...
  13. Michael58121

ED35 headrest help

Does anyone know where can source these ED35 headrests from? I've tried searching with no luck. I know they exist cause I've seen them on cars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Michael58121

What's draining my battery?

I own a 2012 GTI and for some reason my car battery keeps draining. I already replaced my battery, the car will go for months without it needing to be jumped. Is there any recalls that I might need to look into? The only electrical upgrades are the P3 cars gauge, depo tails and deautokey license...
  15. Michael58121

Depo led bulb not working

I just realized that one of the bulbs on my tail lights is not on. Does anyone know how to fix this, I know that my one year is up from Dose post so I'm trying to find a solution here. Here is what I'm talking about Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk