GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MichaelLegaspi

1. M

Dub at First Site. Old&New <3

http://flic.kr/p/97Jft9 If you really want to see you have to click! :D Its gonna take that much more internet effort, but this was not planned. No joke. I came back to my car, to find this!
  2. M

How much have you blown modifying your car?

Hey all, I don't think there is a topic (I searched) on this so I'm gonna go ahead and shoot. How much have we all spend modifying out cars, when I mean that like things you add after purchasing it so leave out options/maintenance you picked or added at the dealer. I'll start off: As of...
  3. M

What kind of dog do you have?

Classic :D On topic: 5 Year old Purebred Black Labrador (hes a little grandmas boy, well 90 pounds isn't really little but you get it!)
  4. M

Black Out Emblems and Orbit V3 Shift Knob

Hey all, just got around to taking some pictures of my car. What I have done are plastidipping the emblems, installing OSIR Orbit V3 Shift knob and boot and putting those awesome stickers on the unused buttons next to the ESP button. My exhaust is the AWE Catback Exhaust with Diamond Oval tips...
  5. M

AWE Cat-Back Installed

AWE Cat-Back Installed now w/ Vids! Hey all, I have just installed my AWE Catback exhaust with Diamond Oval tips. I for the most part did it myself, with a little help from my dad- but granted this was pretty much the first time I have ever been under the car to install/remove anything. That...
  6. M

What was your last car?

02 e46 330i AT- Dads that I drove around for a year (bitch to pay for gas/maint/insurance) 88 Accord MT- technically mine (still have it too!), was my dads first car he bought new after immigrating to Chicago and moving to California. Bulletproof engine an transmission. Needless to say...
  7. M

Front GTI badge painted black

A while ago I removed the front emblem, didn't really like it but i happened to break the clips off the back. I bought an ebay red gti emblem but boy does it suck hard. Now that that its off, I took the original, sanded it, painted it black and clearcoated and mounted it with 3M double sided...
  8. M

Swapping out Manual Shift Knob

Hey all, I've swapping a new shift knob to change things up a bit, just the knob not the boot. I've googled around for a bit but haven't really found a MK6 GTI guide on changing it out. I know that you can probably turn it to the left, but I was wondering if anyone else had experiences on...
  9. M

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey all, I'm a lucky guy who had my parents buy me this car until I start working and help with gas, monthly payments and insurance. The cars I've driven the most would have to be my pops 2002 BMW 330I and Honda 88 Accord LX. Both fantastic cars, but my dad wanted his bimmer back and the honda...