GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mk6golfdriver2010

1. M

Need oem tail lights

I am looking for a set of oem tail light for a golf mk6 if anyone in south florida has a set send me a message with pictures thank you
  2. M

Lights

So i was wondering if you can use the H15 headlight bulbs as the DRL bulbs. My DRL bulbs are H15 as well so that is why i am asking. I dont want to convert my headlights the HIDs
  3. M

Selling coils

Selling a set of raceland coils they are a month old looking to get 300
  4. M

Tires

What is the best size tires i should get when i lower the car i am on 235/45/17
  5. M

17s with tires

I am looking for anyone who is selling a set of 17s with tires in south florida. Send me pictures with prices. Thank you
  6. M

Hood filler

Putting my badgeless grill back on but i want to fill the open spot on my hood does anyone know where i can get it done? and how much it would cost me.
  7. M

Fun in the Sun

Hey i was just letting everyone in south florida know there is a car meet in Key Biscavne on let me know if you want to go. Here are some details. Saturday, June 16, 2012. 11:00am until 4:00pm. . crandon park key biscayne, fl Date: 06/16/2012 Time: 11.Am-4 PM...
  8. M

Weight reduction?

I was just wondering if anyone has done a weight reduction to there car? If so what was it?
  9. M

Headlights installation

If anyone can help me find a DIY for adtermarket headlight installation that would be great i know they are plug and play but i was also told that you have to cut wires because of the DRLs someone please send me the link for the DIY thank you
  10. M

GOLFMK6 stickers

Does anyone know where i can get the GOLFMK6 sticker. i have been looking for them all over the place and i cant find anything.
  11. M

US 27 MEET

There is a meet out on US 27 every friday night come out all makes and models come out
  12. M

Headlights?

Can you put mk5 headlight bulbs on a mk6?
  13. M

Wheels or body paint

If anyone is looking for someone to paint there wheels or the body of your car message me and let me know. I have a really good friend who does great work in south florida. Great prices top of the line paint and awsome results
  14. M

Front Lip

Does anyone know if there is a front lip for a 2.5 golf?
  15. M

MK6 Golf Vs CB7

so me and my buddy were leaving our local car meet. wat better way to do it than with a race home so we jump on I95 and i got my ass handed to me what a shame that was. my mk6 top out at about 122mph while his kept going i believe he said his gauges needle didnt go no more which mean the needle...