GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MTBFL1

1. MTBFL1

MTBFL1's 2011 Black GTI

I'm around. WFH has helped with that a lot, but I mostly just punt around town in it and don't take it on any road trips, etc.
  2. MTBFL1

MTBFL1's 2011 Black GTI

7/30/23: 9 year check-in. 64,000 miles, paint is still fading haha. Got completely immobilized after changing a battery but after a week of headache and a quick fix, it's good as new (ignoring the 50 other error codes of unknown origin) UDPATE: wheel speed sensor was bad apparently... UPDATE...
  3. MTBFL1

MTBFL1's 2011 Black GTI

7/30/22: 8 year check-in. 63,000 miles and still going strong (albeit paint fading)
  4. MTBFL1

MTBFL1's 2011 Black GTI

It makes such a difference, especially around town! The best way I could describe it is that it takes the indecisiveness out of whether it wants to shift up or down, as well as when it chooses to hold or release the clutch(es). Thoroughly worth the price imo!
  5. MTBFL1

MTBFL1's 2011 Black GTI

11/6/20: Installed 034 Motorsport Stage 2 TCU tune
  6. MTBFL1

MTBFL1's 2011 Black GTI

8/10/20: 6 years and 58,000 miles later and the car is still running amazing! Just switched from APR V1.3 Stage 2 to 034 Motorsport's Stage 2 after discontinuation of support on APR's side. Excited to compare the two!
  7. MTBFL1

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

Yes it is, join SFLVW on facebook for more current postings
  8. MTBFL1

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

Not my best work, but what I could pull together in the time i had. Black wheels would be really hard to shop on due to the shadows in the pic, but I think white looks good
  9. MTBFL1

TALLAHASSEE spotted

Black 4 door with a golfmk6 sticker at the corner of pensacola and ocala, anyone on here? First time i’ve seen a golfmk6 sticker in the wild, got pretty excited Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MTBFL1

Mountain bike thread

Beautiful bike!! I wish we had more intense's on the east coast, we're overrun by specialized and scott. How do you like the pike fork? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MTBFL1

Mountain bike thread

Gonna bring this back from the dead: Has anyone serviced their forks? I'm doing mine for the first time in 4 years tomorrow, my forks basically work semi smooth for the first 10 minutes of riding and stick like hell the rest of the ride...
  12. MTBFL1

The Official Photography Thread!

It was a little bigger, but had much more people making it hard to get good pictures... Plus they originally promised the One:1 to be there but sent it to NYIAS at the last minute
  13. MTBFL1

Christmas tree dash

This monday (3/14), I started my car in the morning and drove about 1 mile before I got these lights on the dash: ESP, Airbag, ABS, and flashing TPMS. It might be important to note that I had not driven the car since the Thursday prior, and I had not touched anything in the car between then...
  14. MTBFL1

Official Formula 1 Thread!

This is too accurate