GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mto386

1. mto386

Golf MQB Fantasy Football League

Didn't have enough players to make the league, even with you. Maybe next year?
  2. mto386

A few spots open this year. $20 buy in. PM me.
  3. mto386

OEM CBFA DP

OEM CBFA downpipe. $100 picked up anywhere in San Diego county. SOLD!
  4. mto386

Starting up a "Golf MQB Fantasy Football League." Currently have 6 players, looking for 4 more. Buy in is $50. Rules are set by majority vote. We have been given a piston/rod from a Golf R built motor to make a "trophy" at the end of the year. Your name will go on it if you win, prize money, and...
  5. mto386

OEM Springs

Came off a 2011 4-door DSG GTI with about 90k miles. Free to a local pickup @ my house or $20 + shipping if I have to ship them. They'll go in the trash unless someone takes them soon. SOLD!!! .
  6. mto386

Audi A4 Wheels

SOLD! I believe these come from an Audi B6 A4 Avant. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. They are 17x7.5. They have tires on them now but 2 of them are down to the belt. The other two are probably 60% life. I can gauge it if someone would like to know. Some curb rash. $260 obo + shipping. I can...
  7. mto386

Ross-Tech HEX-COM+CAN

For sale is a genuine Ross Tech HEX-COM+CAN cable. Unlimited Vin. This has helped to pass smog, code, troubleshoot CELs, and log for myself and many others in San Diego. It is a serial connection type, see website HERE. Your computer needs to have serial card or you need to buy a Star Tech...
  8. mto386

Curt Trailer Hitch

Curt trailer hitch. $70 picked up. Lower end of receiver has minor scrapes. http://www.curtmfg.com/part/110003
  9. mto386

2011 Shadow Blue K04 GTI

Sold! Sold! 2011 4-Door Shadow Blue DSG GTI K04 with plaid interior and sunroof. Not-lightly modded. Maintenance done religiously personally by me. I've spent many many hours in and under this car. Comes with most of the OEM Parts. Passed smog with flying colors in January with zero issues...
  10. mto386

APR Downpipe

Sold! APR DP with midpipe for sale. Comes with what you see, $380+shipping. I can source the gasket, studs, bolts, reducer, and install it for you for a $Price. Now Shipping.
  11. mto386

HPA Puck & Subframe

SOLD! I have a used 75A HPA puck and OEM subframe for sale. The puck was brand new when installed and has about 5-10k miles. I didn't enjoy the vibrations with my DSG so I went back to stock. In order for that to happen I bought a used subframe that still had the oem mount in it. It is really...
  12. mto386

WTB: CCTA Downpipe

Looking to buy stock CCTA down pipe. What I'm ultimately looking to do is modify a stock CCTA DP that will work on my CBFA K04 to pass California emissions. It would be great if someone already modified one with the 3 sensor bungs. First smog coming up in a few months!
  13. mto386

OEM Shocks & Struts

Freshly pulled shocks and struts from a 2011 GTI. They only have 90,000 miles and will help you feel every bump and dip in the road. Asking $0.01 + shipping. No low ballers.
  14. mto386

LED Lights: Reverse and Side Marker

Selling a pair of LED reverse lights and a pair of LED side marker lights as shown below. They are from deAutoKey as seen HERE and HERE. $40 + shipping.
  15. mto386

New iPad Mini 2 16GB Wi-Fi

Girlfriend won this in a gym competition but really wants the iPad Mini 4. She doesn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth and ask them for a receipt so we can't return it. Its a iPad Mini 2 16GB with Wifi. Brand new sealed in package. Model: ME279LL/A. $220