GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oempls

1. oempls

FS: BBS CHs (Authentic!)

Sold
  2. oempls

Goodbye MK6 peeps!

It was great while it lasted. I really enjoyed the SoCal MK6 community after my move over from Hawaii. Those Last Sunday cruises and the meets/shows up north were very diverse. This is the first time in 10 years that I haven't personally owned a VW. I traded the car in this weekend for a...
  3. oempls

FS: APR Stage 1 & 2 Intake

Parting the car back to stock. I have a APR Stage 1 and 2 intake. Will clean and oil filter before delivery. Stage 1: $200 Stage 2: sold
  4. oempls

MK6 Partout - OEM & Aftermarket

The day some of you have been asking for is finally happening. Parting out my GTI: Hatch weather mat w/ cargo blocks (4) & net: $75 Brand new in bag black carpet mats: $60 Thule fork mount bike attachment: $80
  5. oempls

FS: RNS 315 - MINT

SOLD
  6. oempls

WTT: BBS CHs for OEM wheels + cash

DELETE
  7. oempls

FS: 2011 4-door GTI

SOLD
  8. oempls

MK6 APR Builds

Who out there has a full APR build? These guys are getting pretty intense with the 2.0T platform and are offering ever last detail for modifications. Got bored at work today: APR Stage 3+ Kit ---------------------- $5,999.99 APR Turbo Back Exhaust --------------- $1,774.99 APR Oil Protection...
  9. oempls

Longer Iphone MDI Cable

I am sure this has come up before but has anyone ever found a longer Iphone/Ipod MDI cable? I searched the VW DriversGear site with no luck and the only thing I have come across are eBay cables which I'd rather not try my luck at.
  10. oempls

FS: RCD 310

SOLD
  11. oempls

Mk4 Thule Surfboard Attachment

I have a used thule surfboard attachment that I used on my 2002 VW GTI but can be used on a votex or thule equipped Jetta or Golf. It comes with the 4 carriers, 2 straps and 2 go bananas board pads. Will fit any thule or votex equipped 2000-2006 VW. $80
  12. oempls

The Official Photography Thread!

Thanks. I saw your long exposure shot and it made me want to contribute mine.
  13. oempls

Whats the best AWD car

This. One guys argues STI while another would argue a $100,000+ exotic.
  14. oempls

The Official Photography Thread!

Two of my favorite images i've captured over the years:
  15. oempls

VW Scene in Mexico

Some of the guys bring some pretty nice build over the border for Big SoCal Euro.