GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by OlHeadz

1. O

OEM 18" Serrons with OEM Pirelli P-Zero FS $800

I am looking to sell the OEM Serrons off of my 2014 GTI. The wheels and tires have about 14,000 miles on them. I took them off because I got new wheels and tires and don't need these sitting around. There is absolutely no curb rash, scrapes, or bends in them. The tires are in excellent shape...
  2. O

New Exhaust (Not Everyone's Cup of Tea)

I think the only design element that I didn't like about my mk6 is the dual exhaust. I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I converted to a single sided exit like the mkV. I got the GTI style rear valance which is made for the TDI and 2.5. I used the OBX cat back for the mkV. The...
  3. O

MOMO Rush Wheels Installed

I just got these in and couldn't wait to get them on. Big thanks to my buddies for letting me come up and borrow a lift. It's nice to know that once you've learned a skill, you don't lose it.;) The wheels are MOMO Rush 18x8 45et. I used the OEM tires since I only have about 5k on the car. The...
  4. O

H&R/Koni Suspension Installed

I first wanted to thank AWE Tuning for their awesome customer service. I originally ordered the Koni Str-t Struts and H&R Supersport Springs. Mike from AWE called the next morning and informed me that Koni was out of stock on the Str.t struts and shocks. We immediately looked at other options...