GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Perpetuus

1. Perpetuus

Whiteline Rear Endlinks

Used Whiteline rear endlinks. Some scratches on the bodies from adjustment (normal), but no issues functionally whatsoever. No play, no noise, and no wear on the boots. These have the OEM style rubber boot over both ball joints - no clunking like the spherical bearing versions that you see...
  2. Perpetuus

FS: Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Short Shfiter Kit (100% New)

Might be selling my car soon. This Dieselgeek Sigma 6 short shifter is fantastic and does three things: 1) reduces fore-aft throw, 2) reduces side-to-side throw, and 3) firms up shifter by eliminating all the flimsy bushings in the stock shifter linkages. There is no reason to buy any...
  3. Perpetuus

Stoptech 328x28mm Aero Rotors (for Stoptech BBK)

Selling a brand new set of stoptech 328x28mm Aero Rotors. Comes complete with new hardware to mount onto existing Stoptech hubs. $420 for the pair. Paypal fees included. Shipping extra.
  4. Perpetuus

H&R 26mm/24mm swaybar set.

New in box and never opened and never used. Need the money for other things right now. It's the 26mm front / 24mm rear H&R swaybar kit with the squeak-free teflon bushings. My loss is your gain. 480 shipped CONUS for the pair. Add 3% if not using paypal gift.
  5. Perpetuus

FS: Brand New H&R 26mm/24mm Swaybar Kit

New in box and never used. Essentially, I bought this a few weeks before I decided to sell my car. It's the 26mm front / 24mm rear H&R swaybar kit with the squeak-free teflon bushings. My loss is your gain. 480 shipped CONUS for the pair. Add 3% if not using paypal gift.
  6. Perpetuus

FS: Brand New - Race Car Bits

Part Out - Many Many Performance Parts I am slowly parting out my car and will be updating this list as the parts are removed from my car, since I am moving to a more practical car. My car has never been winter driven, so all parts are in excellent condition with very low mileage, and some...
  7. Perpetuus

FS: BBS Diamond Black Forged Wheels - 18x8.5 ET38

Selling my forged BBS diamond black 18x8.5 wheels. The offset is ET38 and fits perfectly on my Mk5 with a little camber front and rear. These wheels look great with a concaved section in the centre and gives it a more 3D look, and are in excellent condition. They originally came from an Evo X...
  8. Perpetuus

K04 Turbo - Forged Mill Wheels?

I am looking to buy a S3 K04 to put in my MkV, and read about the "Forged Mill Wheel" used for the K04 compressor. I have no doubt that the lighter weight will improve spool and performance of the K04. The problem is, how do I identify which K04 has the forged mill wheel? Here is the post CTS...
  9. Perpetuus

FS: Stoptech + Tyrolsport Performance Front Brake Setup

Selling my Tyrolsport brake caliper stiffening kit and Stoptech Performance front pads. Both items are 100% new, unused, and in their original packaging. These pads have great reviews. No squealing and excellent stopping performance. The Tyrolsport kit provides consistent, firm braking and...
  10. Perpetuus

(BRAND NEW) MkV/MKVI StopTech Performance Pads (Front + Rear) + TyrolSport Kit

I have three items for sale for the MkV/MKVI: 1) StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads (FRONT), Part Number 309.11070 2) StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads (REAR), Part Number 309.11080 3) Tyrolsport Deadset Brake Caliper Stiffening Kit All parts are brand new and never installed. Buy...
  11. Perpetuus

(BRAND NEW) MkV/MKVI StopTech Performance Pads (Front + Rear) + TyrolSport Kit

I have three items for sale for the MkV: 1) StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads (FRONT), Part Number 309.11070 2) StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads (REAR), Part Number 309.11080 3) Tyrolsport Deadset Brake Caliper Stiffening Kit All parts are brand new and never installed. Buy all...
  12. Perpetuus

Hotchkis 27mm Rear Swaybar for MkV/MkVI - MINT

I have a Hotckis 27mm rear swaybar for the MkV/MkVI for sale. The swaybar is hollow and weighs 8 pounds, exactly the same as the 22mm H&R rear swaybar which only has 2 adjustments for stiffness. Only used it for a month or so, and decided I want to go with a different setup. The swaybar is...
  13. Perpetuus

FS: MINT O.Z. Ultraleggera + Michelin Pilot Sport PS2

I am selling my O.Z. Ultraleggera with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires. The wheels are 17x8 ET48, each weighing just 17.6 lbs, in flawless condition with no curb rash, dents, bends, etc, and were recently refinished a few months back to a bright silver color. Included are 4x Michelin Pilot...
  14. Perpetuus

This week's ride

Totally new. Most of you probably haven't seen one of these on the road yet. It has all wheel steering by means of individual actuators on the rear wheels. Pretty interesting.
  15. Perpetuus

FS: Forge Twintercooler with Red Hoses

I have a Forge Twintercooler with red hoses for sale. Just in time for the warmer temperatures! The car will instantly have more torque, cool down temps by 20 degrees compared to OEM, and it also looks great. Installation is easy and takes less than 2 hours. I Have to fund other projects so...