GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by psode27

1. P

FS 2012 GTI in IN, baby on the way

2012 VW GTI. 2.0L Turbo, 6 speed manual car. 85k miles, and driven daily. I bought this car new, and it kills me to sell it, however I must. This car has been a commuter for me. I drive about 70 miles a day round trip to work, so most of the miles are highway. I would drive this car anywhere...
  2. P

How old is everyone

I'll turn 26 next month! :) --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?anetd5
  3. P

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Good to hear the talk about the Jack3d stuff! i've been taking it pre workout for about 3 weeks now and I like the energy, and i like the feeling it gives me, however i get a much better/harder pump with NOxplode. I have some left from a few months ago I think I'm gonna go back to. Every time...
  4. P

Whats your occupation?

Radiation Therapist! like my job but looking for other options. hopefully in the next few years i'll be starting a business of sorts with a friend! hopefully...... :)
  5. P

15" rims

I think I screwed up... I got on craigslist looking for some winter wheels and instantly found some that a guy had for his GTI but he decided not to use them... not caring what they looked like or anything, I double checked the bolt pattern, bought the tires and brought them home. I just got...
  6. P

your other hobbies besides the car

Shooting rifles, collecting old rifles, riding motorcycles, ps3 (basically just call of duty), lifting, that's about it!
  7. P

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey great to go d this site! Been lurking for a while now! Had my car for one week tomorrow and love the hell out of it! I had a 98 Toyota Tacoma with 236k miles prior to this that was re-purchased by Toyota due to frame rust (good deal for me, I was looking to sell it anyway!). Stumbled on...
  8. P

Am I gonna get screwed?

Hope to be buying a brand new black base model GTI. Manual transmission, nothing too fancy. I'm at the top of my spending limit already, and I just don't wanna pay too much. I had them down to 23,251.00 plus tax (1600$). Is this a pretty typical price? I don't have many dealer options in my...