GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ptmaccarone

1. P

Neuspeed Stainledd Steel DP for MK6

Anyone have any information on the DP that Neuspeed recently released for the MK6? Looking at the price from them $1100.00 seems pretty high although quality is amazing I'm sure. Not sure if they are going to make one for the CBFA motor yet though.
  2. P

Loss of boost pressure stage 1 mk6

I have a stage 1 mk6 tuned by neuspeed. Also have the TDP and ACP. The other day I noticed that my car wasn't running like usual, it was feeling a little sluggish through the gears, I noticed a drop of psi from 16-18 normally down to a max of 15psi and dropping as I hit WOT. There haven't...
  3. P

Let's See Your Intake/Engine Bay

Neuspeed Pflo First GTI I have owned, and I am impressed. This is the first real mod I have done to the car. At the end of the month I will have the Neuspeed turbo discharge pipe, Neuspeed Air charge pipe and Neuspeed Stage 1 tune. I guess you can say I like Neuspeed.
  4. P

WTB: Neuspeed K03 HI-FLO Turbo Discharge Pipe

pm me if you know anyone selling this product.
  5. P

WTB AWE Tuning Vent Mounted Boost Gauge Kit - MK6

Let me know if you have one for sale
  6. P

FS: APR Stage 1 CAI

APR Stage 1 CAI. Only on my car for 1 day. $275 OBO pm me for details
  7. P

FS: APR Stage 1 intake, 2.0 TSI CBFA. $300 OBO

Stage 1 APR intake for sale. Filter installed, all pieces are in the box. I used this for about 250 miles before I decided to switch from using APR to Neuspeed. The intake itself is in perfect condition and you can see in the picture all the pieces are there. The SAI Breather Filter is sold...