GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by realcyberbob

1. realcyberbob

Failing Waterpump Extended Warranty suit...

Thanks for the update, I was also denied in February and requested the attorney review. I hadn't heard anything since my request, so I called last week to check the status and they told me they are still waiting for the attorney to review, so I guess that's still a good sign, I wasn't sure if...
  2. realcyberbob

I just got a letter today after submitting the additional paperwork for the notice of deficiency stating my claim has been denied because my response didn't provide a remedy for the described deficiencies, which were that I needed supporting documentation that I owned the vehicle and that I...
  3. realcyberbob

They also said I didn't submit proof that I owned the car, so I just sent the purchase agreement from when the car was new and the closest registration renewal receipt to when the water pump failed. I figure this is like insurance, where they hope you get tired of submitting paperwork, or don't...
  4. realcyberbob

This one is specific to VWGoA (VW Group of America), I don't think it applies to Canadian models.
  5. realcyberbob

I was able to find the link below by googling "2011 gti maintenance card", hopefully this helps some of ya'll too because it has maintenance cards for various VW's from 2000 - 2016. Although none are specific to GTI, they do say something like "2011 Volkswagen Maintenance Schedule For USA All...
  6. realcyberbob

Thanks! How did you get this? I looked around that site but couldn't fine a 2011 version. Even though I know the 2012 is the same, I know lawyers could easily say that since the service interval booklet isn't for 2011 it doesn't apply to my car.
  7. realcyberbob

Does anybody have the service intervals from the book that came with the car they could scan? I don't have the car anymore and can't find it online. I figure showing that VW provided a maintenance schedule with no mention of maintenance to cooling system should suffice.
  8. realcyberbob

I submitted the documents earlier in the year and just received a letter in the mail stating I needed "supporting documentation reflecting my adherence to the vehicle maintenance schedule relevant to the function of the coolant system, including use of the specification of coolant fluid by VW...
  9. realcyberbob

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Thanks guys, maybe what I have is the code for the key.
  10. realcyberbob

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Trying to sell my stock radio out of my 2011 GTI. I don't have the car anymore but I did take out of the owners manual a tag that I guess was the radio code. How do I know if it's actually the radio code? Does anybody have a picture of what the tag should look like that has the radio code?
  11. realcyberbob

FS: GFB DV+ with Rev. G Diverter Valve

BUMP. Price lowered to $125.
  12. realcyberbob

FS: GFB DV+ with Rev. G Diverter Valve

Bump, still have this.
  13. realcyberbob

Anybody a video game junkie?

The new Call of Duty has been pretty fun so far, I'll probably be picking up Death Stranding soon too.
  14. realcyberbob

FS: Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Six Speed Short Shift Kit

Edit: Sold! Parting out the car so no longer need it, this was definitely one of my favorite mods. Comes with all parts, I will post a picture later.