GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Red2011GTI

1. R

Misc GTI stuff for sale. incl. Ross-tech cable

Sold the 2011 GTI and need to get rid of some stuff. Ross-Tech Micro-can Dongle, used twice - SOLD Old school bra - hood piece used for a year, bumper mask never used $30 obo Stock air filter box - SOLD Brand new factory cabin filter $10 Factory floor mats - fronts and rear used for about a...
  2. R

FR-S picked up today. Compared to my TDI....

I driven both the A/T and manual FS-R and they are worlds apart in the fun department. The A/T is a really poor fit to this car but without the A/T offering they would sell very few of these. My daughter has been driving for two years and neither her or any of her friends know how to drive a...
  3. R

Looking for two clean Detroits

Just ordered tires and let to switch out two curbed Detroits with clean ones. Local or shipped is okay.
  4. R

License suspension

Lucky it was just a license suspension. In AZ going that type of speed is at least a misdemeanor. Find a race track. There are plenty in SoCal.
  5. R

PedalBox by DTE Systems

Could not find a thread on this product but lots of threads on the throttle lag issue so I thought I would ask. Anyone have any experience with this? What is intriguing are the three driving modes: Sport, Sport+, and Eco mode with the ability to customize...
  6. R

Golf 7 technical highlights..

The changes are really significant especially when compares to the difference between the Golf V and VI. I always felt the VI was more like a was a V and 1/2.
  7. R

Teens and powerful cars

Thank Jesus for GoPro and dumb ass parents and their kids.
  8. R

Das Auto Magazine How to Improve Your Volkswagen Vehicle Performance

Just got this today and found it interesting. Looks like VW wants part of the aftermarket business and to remind everyone about voiding their warranty using non-VW. I'd love to see what they have to offer but all they say is "Talk with your local Volkswagen dealer about how to find and install...
  9. R

Mercedes A45 AMG

Looks pretty bad ass especially in all black. Stick is not likely as the last one in the C230 coupe didn't sell well and frankly was crap. My wife being German was thrilled with the idea of and got one (we leased it as I knew no one would buy a stick Benz here in the states. Benz would have to...
  10. R

Are the new R's selling well?

I was in at San Tan VW today and noticed that they had 3 R's in stock which I found unusual. Are they selling or starting to sit on dealer lots or was the fact the San Tan had three for sell a fluke?
  11. R

A car so ballin'

I wanna see some 3 wheel motion.
  12. R

Motorcyclist clocked going 193 mph on NY highway

Must of been on a 'busa or the new ZX-14. Guy did it in the rain. Crazy and alot of balls!!! ROSENDALE, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say a 28-year-old man in upstate New York has been charged with driving his motorcycle at nearly 200 mph on a highway in the rain. State police say a trooper clocked...
  13. R

Just test drove a BRZ

I was really lucky when I dropped by my local Subaru dealer as they had one in stock. It was the base model in Subaru blue. Unfortunately it was an automatic. Sticker price $27,250. The owner Richard indicated that they were lucky to have one in stock as the buyer backed out due to loss of job...