GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rgs

1. R

Scion iM hot hatch revealed

from Scionim.com http://www.scionim.com/forum/threads/scion-im-concept-debuting-at-la-auto-show.1/ Debuting at the LA auto show. The US could use some more hot hatch options, even if it's badged Scion :)
  2. R

Got my first CEL at Stage III

Nothing really out of the ordinary going on and after getting out of a meeting, there was the light. Hooked it up when I got home and got this: VCDS Version: Release 11.11.0 (x64) Address 01: Engine Labels: 06J-906-026-CCT.clb Control Module Part Number: 1K0 907 115...
  3. R

APR IC Installed Yesterday

I have seen the pictures, but until you see the APR and the stock IC side by side, you just cannot grasp the difference. With the summer we are dealing with this year, the car just has no grunt after a brief run at 100+ degrees. While it only got to 94 today, I could really tell the...
  4. R

APR TBE Installed Today - Not Happy

I know there are multiple threads on this but I am starting a new one anyway. I bought my car on December 31, 2010. I had the APR Stage 1 flash done at about 3K. I wanted to get the TBE but after reading all the posts about fitment problems, I held off. After reading that the problem had...
  5. R

VCDS Help Tire/ABS Light on

My light came on a week ago. My pressures were 34 PSI on all four. They had to come from the dealer that way as it would be nearly impossible for them all to lose exactly 4 PSI. I added air to 38 PSI and tried the button in the glove box. Nothing happened. I held it for more than 30 seconds...
  6. R

Question on APR TBE Exhaust

I read somewhere on the board (can't find it now) that someone posted that the APR (or any other) DP will give you a CEL and the APR Stage II tune clears the CEL but if your state does emissions testing through OBDII, it will pick up an error. Texas does OBDII emissions testing but will still...