GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rickybobbi

1. R

Spark plug\coils

Car is miss firing like a mf, time to get me some spark plugs and coils. What is a good Canadian site to get them from, so far just found germanoem.ca and looks like for 5 coils and 5 plugs its 295 plug shipping, anything out there a bit cheaper? or is it better to buy from us site and ship...
  2. R

Vland UU led headlights

Hey guys. Installed the vland UU led headlights..mk7 style. The led drl dont work. Anyone have these lights or know why its not working. Supposed to be plug and play. Every other light works.
  3. R

Golf R Reps headlights (non LED)

Hi all, I got some headlights about a year back and never got around to install them on my golf. They are Depo GOLF R REPS, no LED. They could use some TLC and I dont have the retaining clips to lock the bulb in place. Offering them for free to anyone who would like to have them. Please...
  4. R

World Cup Car shots.

Not sure if you all follow world cup or have a favorite team. Though I would start this off, see if there are any others out there. Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
  5. R

VW mechanic GTA

Hey guys. So I am a little un-sure on how to take a part my car to do this whole map sensor pcv thing. When I spoke with the dealer they told me I have to change the MAP sensor and valve cover possibly the intake manifold and update my ECU to newest firmware. So rather than rack my brains on...
  6. R

Golf R reps

Hello I recently got a used set of golf r reps headlights and I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the bulb to secure to the housing. Do I have the right parts? The guy I got them from gave me d2s hid bulbs and told me to get mk5 retainer ring. Got them but can't figure out how to...
  7. R

2018 VW ATLAS

The wife and I are looking to trade in the Mercedes for a bigger SUV. Was getting something from the VW dealership and the wife fell in love with the new ATLAS exec line with R package. Anyone own one or know someone that owns one. Just looking for some feedback\thoughts on this vehicle, as...
  8. R

Experience with radar detectors?

you guys so lucky, radar detectors are illegal in Canada, just gotta pray there is no cop when speeding. Best thing to do is find a group and dont be the last car, or the first lol
  9. R

Tire size

I can't recall my current tire size but my rims are 18x8.5 et45. They currently poke out a bit and bottom out (scrape) on dips. I rolled my fenders but they still scrape. Looking to get a new set of tires. What size would I need so they would be flush and not scrape. Sent from my SM-A520W...
  10. R

OEM Suspension

hello all. I have fk streetlines installed on my mk6 golf. winter is coming and my car is starting to creek like crazy. I just want to put my stock suspension back on. Am I missing anything and if so can anyone give part names or numbers. thanks in advanced. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using...
  11. R

2015 WRX

I kinda like the interior...has double screen with a boost gauge. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  12. R

2015 WRX

Just was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this vehicle. Looking into getting a new car in a couple months and cant decide. I'm leaning towards a 2015 Subaru WRX. 2.0L, 6 speed man, 264HP AWD not to shabby, but never owned a Subaru before.
  13. R

Mayweather or Mcgregor?

He put up a pic on insta showing him paying 26 mill to the IRS...He makes alot of money betting. Big bets big payouts.
  14. R

Mayweather or Mcgregor?

Who you guys got in this fight? Dont know if you guys watch boxing\UFC. Im a huge UFC fan, Iv seen every UFC since about UFC 50. Deep down I hope Mcgregor wins but I dunno....:fighting0030:
  15. R

Ping noise

Hi all, After I got my coilovers (FK streetlines) installed i notice a ping sound coming from the passenger side when I turn the steering wheel on a dry turn or going very slow. I got my friend to look at it when i was turning the wheel and the spring is jumping and making the noise. Does...