GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Roaldtm

1. R

RNS 315 for sale

I'm selling my RNS 315 with 2015-2016 maps installed, it comes with the pin . I'm willing to ship at the 48 continental States for $16 extra. The asking price is $220, but I'm open to reasonable offers. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  2. R

ECS Flush Spacer Kit

I'm selling the ECS Flush look kit of 10.5 MM front and 15 MM rear spacers for MK6 it comes with the extended bolts and the black plastic caps. I am asking $120 and I'm willing to ship at buyers expense. SOLD!
  3. R

RNS 315

I am selling my RNS315 and need some help for future buyers. What coding will be needed on Vag Com for people who doesn't have navigation on their cars? Also where they can find an antenna for the GPS? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  4. R

Radio Unlocking Code

I am about to replace my RNS 310 for a Blaupunkt Philadelphia 845. Can I get the unlocking code from the RNS using VAG COM or do I need to go to the delership?
  5. R

MOZ Bombay Wheels for sale

The Wheels are 19", the wheel pattern is 5X112, wheels width is 9.5". The tires are 245/35/19. Two of wheels have some curve rash. Two of the tires are almost new (less than 700 miles on them). One of the wheels have a small bent inside but it does not leak any air and balances without issues...
  6. R

Is my Car Tuned?

I got my MKVI about two months ago and I just noticed that when I am on "S" (DSG) the car will not shift if I step on it until it reaches 6,800-7,000 RPMS. Is this normal? Something might be wrong with my car? Or it might just be Tuned?