GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RoBob

1. R

Airbag Error

I was hit in my driver's side front about 35 mph by a kid turning left across traffic. Car is really messed up but the air bags did not go off. The dash display read air bag error. Should they have deployed? The whole fuse box under hood was pushed over where CAI is.
  2. R

Ordering OEM parts - FYI for newbs like me.

I ordered the under seat drawers and the dash cubby from ECS Tuning. I recieved the parts, a bag hardware and NOT ONE INSTRUCTION manual. Plus, no installation instructions posted on their website. Thank goodness for this form and the DIY section. Keep reading if your new to ordering...
  3. R

Canadian Fast and Furious EH?

From article, "The high-end race cars included a Ferrari, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, an Audi, an Aston Martin, Nissans and a Mercedes, according to a Royal Canadian Mounted Police press release." Why am I picturing a cop on a horse chasing down these vehicles. :bellyroll:
  4. R

Verizon and iPhone question

I have this issue with Verizon and Galaxy S.
  5. R

RNS 315 Question

If I have the radio turned down to mute will the bluetooth volume stay turned up in case I receive a call? If the power button is turned off and only the clock is showing than is my bluetooth phone also turned off?
  6. R

RNS 315 is a POS

I was so excited that my GTI had a nav system. I thought that I wouldn't need to have my phone suction cupped to the window anymore. But, this system is so limited and so aggravating especially when typing an address into it that I have gone back to Google Navigation on my phone. I wouldn't...
  7. R

2011 wrx

+1
  8. R

What was your last car?

2007 FJ Cruiser
  9. R

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

From Youngstown I will be picking up my 2011 4DR Candy White Autobahn tomorrow. Was supposed to get it today but wasn't delivered in time. Anybody out there near the Youngstown OH, Warren OH, or New Castle PA areas?
  10. R

Intro

Picking up my 2011 Candy White 4-DR Autobahn tonight. I live halfway between Boardman, OH and New Castle, PA. If there are any locals on board please speak up! :happyanim:
  11. R

What wheels are these?

Can someone tell me what wheels these are?