GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rzarektah

1. rzarektah

FS: 2012 GTI Candy White 4dr 6spd - Long Island NY

2012 GTI Base - 6spd Asking $10500 120k miles / Oil changed every 7.5k miles (LiquiMoly 5w40) Majority of service history documented ---- ALL original OEM equipment that mods had replaced will be included in sale (except stock exhaust) ---- Exterior: OEM Euro LED taillights (no rear fog) OEM...
  2. rzarektah

Carbon Cleaning - Long Island area

Looking for a carbon cleaning service around LI or within 2 hours drive Any good deals to be had out there including gaskets? Sub $600?
  3. rzarektah

FS: LED License Plate Lights (RacingDash)

Up for sale is a pair of LED plate lights by RacingDash for MK6 Golf/GTI What's missing: - Everything is included except a resistor and connector for 1 of the lights. - RacingDash (www.rdash.com.tw) can be contacted to provide the missing pieces or you can wire in your own resistor Looking...
  4. rzarektah

WTT: SPM Track Edition Midpipe for Your Street Edition - NY

No longer looking for trades.
  5. rzarektah

Revo SPS+ in Long Island NY

What's up everyone, I'm hoping someone in Long Island could let me use their Revo SPS+? I recently changed batteries and had an ECM update performed by the dealer so just want to make sure I'm still on my stage 2 software. Car doesn't seem to pull as quickly as before. Let me know if you can...
  6. rzarektah

WTB: 18" or 19" Monoblock Wheels (NY)

Edit: Found a set. Thread no longer necessary
  7. rzarektah

FS: (20) Wobble Bolts - NY

Set of 20 wobble bolts allowing 5x112 cars to run 5x114.3 wheels. Ran these for 3 years on multiple wheel setups with zero problems. $65shipped. Located in Long Island NY
  8. rzarektah

FS/FT: Broadway Static 500S Coilovers + front camber plates

Up for sale are my Broadway Static 500Series coilover for the MK5/6 platform. These coils are equipped with front camber plates allowing for roughly -4 degrees up front, perfect to match the max OE camber in the rear. I have zero complaints with this setup, ride is awesome and they go as low as...
  9. rzarektah

FS/FT: BBS LM 17x9/10 with New Tires - LINY

BBS LM: 17x9+27 & 17x10+35 Faces can be flipped to make offsets +42 and +50 5x114.3 BBS Championship Gold barrels and faces / Black hardware Original BBS centercaps and valve stem caps 3 wheels are perfect, 1 has minimal curb rash Tires can be included for +$200 (brand new 205/45 and 225/45)...
  10. rzarektah

BBS LM 17x9/10 with New Tires

Sold Updated pics:
  11. rzarektah

(2) Nitto Neo Gen tires - 215/45/17 Brand New - $150

As the title states, I have 2 brand new tires for sale. One was mounted to my wheel but was immediately removed because I chose to go a different direction (hence the grease on the inside of one tire) Located in eastern Long Island NY (meetups highly preferred) Purchased from...
  12. rzarektah

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

Thanks! They're BBS LM F1's...also they're for sale