GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by s0n1cm0nk3y1

1. s0n1cm0nk3y1

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

Does this come with everything to bolt it on? I was aware that sometimes CTS kits are missing things.
  2. s0n1cm0nk3y1

FS: 034 Motorsports dogbone

Interested as well. PM sent.
  3. s0n1cm0nk3y1

42DD Downpipe with cat

I have a 42 draft designs downpipe that I'm looking to sell before my move I'm asking 250 plus shipping but I am open to reasonable offers. It is a non-stainless model but has never seen snow as I ran my jeep instead of my GTI in inclement weather. Pictures...
  4. s0n1cm0nk3y1

2013 Autobahn GTI APR K04 part out back to stock

Putting this up to gauge interest so far as all parts will be removed by the end of April hinging on trade in and wife approval. I will be parting out and going back to stock for trade in. FOR SALE/PENDING: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 42 Draft Designs downpipe +cat -...
  5. s0n1cm0nk3y1

42DD Intake for TSI and New K&N Recharge Kit

I bought this not long ago but decided to move in a different direction, in a MK7 GTI direction. Asking 220 + shipping OBO.
  6. s0n1cm0nk3y1

WTS MK6 K04 vs MK7R TUNED

I'm a current k04 owner and am considering the swap to a mk7 R. Please tell me someone has a video between a tuned R and a k04.
  7. s0n1cm0nk3y1

2013 Autobahn DSG GTI APR K04

2013 VW GTI Autobahn 2DR DSG @~21k with CPO warranty until 60k for everything. Ask any one of the cars guys in town and they will tell you it is quite the quick little rabbit. I'm ready to move onto something AWD and 4 door. Parked during the winter so this car has no rust. I also have an inch...
  8. s0n1cm0nk3y1

WTB Golf R OEM Struts

Hey guys, I'm looking for a slightly used set of Golf R struts. I have a 2013 GTI with VWR springs waiting and I'm thinking about throwing on some R struts. Hoping for <23k miles on them if you can.
  9. s0n1cm0nk3y1

Revision C diverter valve + DV+

I have a spare revision C diverter valve attached to a DV+ with updated spring and k04 friendly long bolt included that I'm looking to sell. Asking price is $150 but I will accept reasonable offers.
  10. s0n1cm0nk3y1

Curious on your stories MK3/4 VRT vs 1/2/K04 GTI

I know this might be a far fetched question but I'd love to hear if anyone has ran against a VR6T and how they compare to all our stages. I've been mullying around the idea in my head to sell my MK6 and just flat out buy a VR6 equipped GTI (MK3/MK4) but I don't want to follow a lost cause if its...
  11. s0n1cm0nk3y1

stock IHI turbo

I have the stock IHI turbo for sale starting at $500 + shipping. I will entertain reasonable offers.
  12. s0n1cm0nk3y1

Larger OEM DSG Cooler

Forgive my ability to search but I remember someone bringing up a slightly larger DSG cooler from another factory VW. I figured it would be a great add on for individuals who want a little bit more cooling for say track day events. Also if anyone wants to chime in on heat related DSG issues...
  13. s0n1cm0nk3y1

Stock Intercooler and hoses

Upgraded to an SPM V2 and I have no use for this. Would be great for anyone planning to go back to stock. $100obo
  14. s0n1cm0nk3y1

BNIB Neuspeed TBP $160 shipped

I have a neuspeed TBP that I bought in anticipation of continued issues with my Spulen TBP. It is brand new and sitting in an unopened box. They go for $165 off Modded Euros so I'm looking for $160 shipped with paypal fees.
  15. s0n1cm0nk3y1

Spulen TBP Dilemma

So I'm running in a couple of issues with my Spulen TBP that I purchased from USP. In addition to a whole previous debacle on map sensor hole placement and shipping issues I am now finding that the throttle body pipe is starting to get rubbed against by my radiator fan causing mild abrasions to...