GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sboskov

1. sboskov

FS: 2014 VW GTI DRIVERS EDITION (FULLY LOADED) IN GREENSBORO NC

SOLDDDD! -Car: 2014 Volkswagen GTI Drivers Edition (Fully Loaded Model) -Transmission: 6 Speed Manual -Miles: 8,893 -Color: Candy White Up for sale is my 2014 Volkswagen GTI Drivers Edition, Manual 6 speed. It has only 8,893 miles. Most of the miles are highway miles as this was...
  2. sboskov

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

are we talking about the same event? Are there two events there this weekend?? In the picture the bottom left says nov 9th Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. sboskov

So possible new car, what would you get?

So I've had my GTI for almost six months now and I'm getting bored of if. I want something fancier, faster, sportier. Don't get me wrong I love the GTI but I just want something more fun while I'm younger. I'm still considering keeping the GTI and just modding it over time but idk yet. So my...
  4. sboskov

Anyone going to sowo selling their wheels?

Ask the title says I'm interested in possibly buying new wheels at sowo, no trades just straight buying. Post up what you will have or pm me. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. sboskov

Do you ride? If so share!

Yeah I saw those but not much talk about crazy/scary experiences Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. sboskov

Much wow much dog much ride hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. sboskov

Just wondering if any other members here ride motorcycles, mountain bikes, road bikes, bmx, anything on two wheels haha. Share you scariest experiences yet. I've got a giant boulder mtn bike, amazing bike for someone who rides 10-20 times a year on dirt trails. I've also got a Fuji newest...
  8. sboskov

POLL: Whats your best 5k time (running)?

Well I had tendinitis before a few years back and had to stop running and ever since then whenever I picked up my speed I noticed the same pain coming back so that's how I came to that conclusion haha. Either way a slower run is still fun, but being able to see your time improve gives you so...
  9. sboskov

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

Anyone else attending this? Let me know, I'm trying to check out some vdubs. It's in winston. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. sboskov

POLL: Whats your best 5k time (running)?

I hated running for the longest, but two years ago I started on an indoor track and got into it really. If you hate it, AVOID treadmills; even now I love running but when I get on a treadmill I just want to get off of it before I even start. Running is all about seeing the progress, when you...
  11. sboskov

First time pulled over...some questions.

Just call up one of the lawyers you get in the mail, tell them what happened and find the cheapest one. Yes it will cost you more than just paying the speeding fine but chances are extremely high (99.9%) that you will not get any points. They will more than likely use your "prayer of judgement"...
  12. sboskov

REVIEW : 13 Charger R/T 1 yr later

Personally I'd say it's a beauty. I mean it's the same platform as the g8 and the g8 is so sexy in person ahh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. sboskov

Rant - HIDs

If you have us your price range it could help a little but I have a 13 silverado Ltz with every single feature (still no hids... But I live in a neighborhood that's full of trees and curves and it's bright bc it sits up so high) but the Ltz fully loaded stickers for around 50k I got mine out the...
  14. sboskov

Ford releases factory tune w/ warranty for Focus ST

Hahahahahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk