GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by scoobasteve11

1. scoobasteve11

Stock GTI suspension F/S

I am selling stock GTI suspension (Struts and Springs) I picked up last year from another forum member. He had it for about 5k miles and I never got around to installing it onto my car. Asking $150 OBO. Send me a PM or email me at: scoobasteve11@hotmail.com Thanks for looking:thumbup:
  2. scoobasteve11

Possible soot issues a year after intake install

Took the 2.5 into VW yesterday because I have a check engine light on. Originally I thought it was because of my CAI not being attached to the sensor, like many have a problem with. But even after sealing the sensor on the light pops up after about 70 miles of disconnecting the battery. One of...
  3. scoobasteve11

Favorite Hangover Food

Though it would be intresting to see what everyone's favorite hangover food/ cure is. Ill start it off: Fillet O' Fish from McDonalds
  4. scoobasteve11

The best part of your car...

The driver... oohhh yeahhh haha jk... kinda. Definately love having the limo tint in the back. Before I had it, other cars head lights would blind the $*it outta me! Now I can see into their housing.
  5. scoobasteve11

Damn Scion owners....

Hahaha my thoughts exactly
  6. scoobasteve11

This licence plate made my day

It says not smug on the plate and yeah south park reference haha
  7. scoobasteve11

Damn Scion owners....

http://clubsciontc.com/forums/new-member-intros-32/new-tc-owner-47829/
  8. scoobasteve11

off topi c ehh? im drunk

21st Bday! Drunk in Livermore!
  9. scoobasteve11

This licence plate made my day

Just had to share it
  10. scoobasteve11

Can my deck support a sub?

Just got some free subs for a couple of months because my friend's truck is getting some fab work and was wondering if I can run it on my BASE GOLF 2.5l deck? Not wanting on upgrading my deck quite yet because this setup will be tempory
  11. scoobasteve11

225 vs 235

Hey guys It's almost time for me to get new tires and I am debating staying the stock 225 or going 235. I know the 235's will have more grip and less mpg but my question is will my stock VW Goals 17 by 7.5 fit the 235's with out worries? I am new to these things so any input would be appreciated
  12. scoobasteve11

Unusual ticket in my GTI

Wasn't in an Audi ether
  13. scoobasteve11

Best way to clean plastic interior and exterior

Thought this would be usefull for everyone Lemon Pledge. Its amazing and cheap, we use it all the time on street bikes. It leaves a nice finish expecially if you have those annoying white marks from shoes rubbing on your door. Wont dry out and crack unlike armor all. :thumbsup: