GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by skyfox23

1. S

FML I backed into a pole

Yup it's all done and looks just like it did, brand new...plate is fixed and just waiting to detail it now, mid September, clay, seal, wax, wax my wheels well rather seal them and then condition my leather...can't wait!
  2. S

FML I backed into a pole

Well it looks like I had a choice between a buff and repaint or a new bumper...I thought to myself for a minute, remembering how dealership miss aligned my rear plate when they mounted it, and I mean it's way off by like an inch, must of been blind, doesn't look too bad during the day but at...
  3. S

FML I backed into a pole

If it ends up being ballpark what you say financially then I'll pay out of pocket, question is can the claim be cancelled? Too late? Then again it may be more? Not sure yet...I'll know more in a few hours
  4. S

FML I backed into a pole

Thanks for your help guys. I'll have a more detailed plan I guess in a few days, just makes me sick to look at! Will it match accurately if repainted?
  5. S

FML I backed into a pole

I'm not sure if you can cancel it or not? I've never made a claim. I'm sure it's gonna cost more than 200 to fix though? Just a guess in my opinion but it looks more than 200? Then again I just drive and baby the thing, I'm no auto body repair guy.
  6. S

FML I backed into a pole

Well I already called Allstate prior to posting here just because I didn't know what else to do? They said 200 dollar deductible and I have an appointment on Wednesday at 1:30 for an estimate. I just hope I can get off of work to deal with my stupidity! I guess my concern is if they paint the...
  7. S

FML I backed into a pole

I feel stupid, sick, depressed, sad, mad all the above, why does shit like this happen? I'm so upset with myself, now my insurance is going to go up and I have to come up with a 200 dollar deductible, I'm OCD and I'm afraid my car will never be the same again? This is so embarrassing too, what...
  8. S

Whats your occupation?

Nice!! You have Bachelors in exercise science, or business? Do you need a degree to do this? I'd love to have your job, or fitness coach/trainer, which trainer I don't believe is that hard to achieve, NASM, Apex, certified etc...?? But from my understanding at least in my area the trainers get...
  9. S

Anyone receive anything like this from dealer???

I'm loving it! I get a lot of compliments on it, this is my first VW so I have a lot of questions that come up from time to time so I'm still getting to know my car.
  10. S

3K is still pretty low! VWoA really stepped up to the plate for me and even had the dealer take me out to lunch the last time I had to return to dealer for improperly installing my mud guards. And you're right not all dealerships represent what VW is all about. I believe some probably do though.
  11. S

Yeah I bought mine 3/6/14 and just got mine so it must take awhile.
  12. S

Awesome, thanks for the info man, it is a nice gesture and as much as I disliked the dealer buying experience, I love my GTI and also VWoA too, they made things right several times over the phone and even sent me a 100 dollar Visa card for dealership mistakes. They stand behind their brand and...
  13. S

I guess as stated above, I have a DE. Also maybe cause they really screwed up on the sale of GTI, so many errors, It was all in my new member thread, too many to go into here, but none the less, a years supply of hookers couldn't fix their fuck ups!!
  14. S

Not sure why I got this 2 months after purchase, but none the less... Maybe its common and you all have received the same thing? I'm not sure, if not I think its a gesture for all the screw ups that went along the way with the dealer I purchased from? I like the honeycomb bill on the cap :)...