GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sleepy1

1. Sleepy1

Ex 2011 GTI owner garage sale...

Traded my 2011 GTI for a 2016 Pilot.... All for sale. Buyer pays shipping. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. The powerstroke turbo is not apart of the sale.. Don't know how it got in the photo. Two new never programmed KESSY Keys Sold OEM Base Bars w/ Kayak attachment $200...
  2. Sleepy1

FS: OEM Bars w/ Kayak Holder- $250- AL

For Sale: USED Base Carrier Bars and Kayak Holder Attachment Part Number: NPN071018 $250 + Shipping
  3. Sleepy1

RNS315 boot loop

My 3 year old RNS315 is stuck in a boot loop... Pulled the neg battery cable, no change. Swapped head units with the wife's tiguan, problem followed. Any ideas???
  4. Sleepy1

FS: H&R 29006 VA (Super Sport Springs)

Sold!!!!!!
  5. Sleepy1

Has anyone here gone back to college?

How are you paying for it? Loans or saving? The wife and I went back and figured out the hard way it's not what you know it's who you know. Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk 4
  6. Sleepy1

Towing with k04

KISS: Got the car to replace the gas hungry Honda Ridgeline. Has anybody towed with k04? Got the itch for something new. Looking to mod vs restarting the 60 month tunnel. Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk 4
  7. Sleepy1

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CUNUVhzFAQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  8. Sleepy1

Honda Ridgeline News

Being an ex owner of the Ridgeline, I would say it was a great truck. The mpg wasn't what you would expect from a Honda but overall she was nice. Would I spend 40k again on it.. Hell no... Today's Hondas are not the same as the 90's Hondas.
  9. Sleepy1

Honda Ridgeline News

Hell with the Ridgeline... I want the 07 Element SC back..
  10. Sleepy1

Sliver mk5 AL 459.

Will the driver of the sliver mk5 that was on AL 459 that got off at AL 59 around 7 pm, please stand up.. Looking good !!! (You was behind me in the wife's TIG.)
  11. Sleepy1

Kessy Key Programing..

Do anybody know if a kessy key can be programmed via VCDS and how? One of my keys when swimming in the gulf an other just became road kill.
  12. Sleepy1

FS: Eurojet Turboback Exhaust System

She Gone!!! SOLD!!!!
  13. Sleepy1

Casey Anthony is pregnant again

I think she is hot.. Crazy? Yes Would hit it? Hells yeah!
  14. Sleepy1

Best possible dd?

More like a frog.