GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by snobrdrdan

1. snobrdrdan

THE Formula One Thread

The sprint qualifying in the rain was nuts. I don't know why but I've been rooting for Perez this whole time. I loved his move to snatch P3 in the Sprint race.
  2. snobrdrdan

THE Formula One Thread

No one said a word about the China race 🤷‍♂️
  3. snobrdrdan

Radwood Austin

Very cool! So these (obviously unique) cars.....do they get picked/invited, or how does that work? I assume that just anyone can't just show up/enter(?), because these cars all look pretty immaculate and/or are special.
  4. snobrdrdan

THE Formula One Thread

This thread die, or are we just calling it already?
  5. snobrdrdan

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Well that was 2017 - 2021 that I had the V8's......I've had the Hybrid van(s) since 2021, because 4 kids. But hey, "they" wanted American cars around here: https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/apparently-my-neighbors-dont-like-vws.290190/ I think for payback though, the neighbor...
  6. snobrdrdan

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Nah....use the Subway coupon: 3 foot longs for $18
  7. snobrdrdan

My Pacifica Hybrid doesn't make any noise 🤷‍♂️ It wasn't crazy "loud" but cold starts cracking off on my Scat Packs (I had 4 different ones) at 11:20pm at night when it's dead silent out, when leaving for work, probably weren't neighbor friendly though. It just echoed off the neighbor's house...
  8. snobrdrdan

In all fairness, "the note" was about me just cleaning my German cars....nothing about loud exhaust (and I did get louder cars way after that happened, lol)
  9. snobrdrdan

So my opinion sucks on the new wheels even though you just said the OEM wheels looked better yourself? got it