GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by That_Guy_Rob

1. That_Guy_Rob

FS: Authentic BBS LMs (5x112)

Sold the car and let's get these moving., 18x8.5 5x112 Nitto Neo Gen 205/40R18 Paid $2800 for rims and tires Extra $892 for powder-coating services No lugs with this deal 2 of the rims have normal road knicks $2100 firm Located in MD
  2. That_Guy_Rob

F/T Authentic BBS LMs..

I'm really looking for Lagunas but send me a shot of what you got then will depend on what cash will be for.. Just looking for something different.. Us VWs and being wheel whores lol.. __THE DEAL__ So it'll be your trade plus cash (pending on the trade) 18" x 8.5 - Wheel Tires are about...
  3. That_Guy_Rob

FEELER FS: 18" BBS LMs

Bought these and had them redone. Powdercoated by Custom functionz in white plains, MD. The lip was done in a black with clear, the centers were done with the same black but no clear (giving a different look) and the bolts were all done with a white finish.. Tires have loads of tread. No wear...
  4. That_Guy_Rob

WTB: Plaid seat skin for 2010 GTI (heated)

Bought the car used and this tear in the seat is killing me.. Does anyone have a plaid seat skin or selling a entire seat? Has to be heated..
  5. That_Guy_Rob

Window tint squeak

Does anyone have this? It seems to only be my passenger side doing it.. I have my windows tinted.. The VW shop replaced the outer trim but I still hear the squeak.. Any fixes? I have a 2010 GTI That crazy device with buttons on it..
  6. That_Guy_Rob

Push To Start..

Isn't there a OEM push to start for our cars? I've looked for it but haven't found one.. I thought a 2010 I test drove before I bought mine had one that was red button where the key went.. That crazy device with buttons on it..
  7. That_Guy_Rob

For the photo adjusting/shop speciality guys...

I have the BBS LMs and wanna get them redone.. (I hate chrome) if you can adjust this color so I can see what it looks like on my car that'd be great! The bronze is for the lips.. The white is for the rims.. This is the white The bronze.. Thanks so much in advance! Rob That crazy...
  8. That_Guy_Rob

WTB: APR Turbo-back exhaust..

The entire thing, down-pipe and back.. Anyone have one there looking to go back to stock OR just wants to sell to get their money back.. I'm located in the southern Maryland area (for pickup, instead of shipping it) That crazy device with buttons on it..
  9. That_Guy_Rob

Euro cup holder in.. Shifter trim fitment problem..?

I just installed the beautiful new Euro cup holder :) .. Very happy with the eBay bought style from China.. But now the shifter trim piece that mounts to the AC control panel doesn't line up.. What am I doing/done wrong with putting this piece back on.? See the two points? They're just...
  10. That_Guy_Rob

WTB: Golf R or Rep (Black cherry) Tails

I have a 2010 GTI.. Preferably they have the rear fogs and in great condition. I live in Maryland, and could save on shipping if your close with a meet up. Just shoot me with what you have an your asking price. Also like some pics. Thanks Rob Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. That_Guy_Rob

My 2010 VW GTI

I have a quick question. Is it frowned upon to have camber stance? Seems most people hate it and are against it.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. That_Guy_Rob

Passenger window problem

Okay this might seem confusing at first but re-read if it does lol.. I have a 2 door GTI.. As you can see.. But here is the problem.. The two window switches (driver side switch board) is where the problem is.. My passenger window won't go down using the drivers side "switch" but if I use...
  13. That_Guy_Rob

Short shifter..

What's the best for your buck? I seen the TWM Performance http://www.twmperformance.com/shortshifters/volkswagenshortshifters/volkswagen-golf-6spd-2009-and-plus-short-shifters.htm But what? I'd like where I can get a new shift knob also but don't know where to start.. Sent from my iPhone...
  14. That_Guy_Rob

Solo-Werks Coilovers Install?

I'm looking to install on Friday this week and does anyone know how long this would take to do so and what would I need to do? I know the spring compressor tool from autozone. But anything else that would make it easy? I'll be working in a garage with no lift.. Just jacks, sucks but it's all...
  15. That_Guy_Rob

TPMS in a 2010 GTI

I'm curious about this.. I'm buying aftermarket rims and tires but I'm curious about how this works because I know TPMS systems are out there and there is different ones.. Ones that are the based off suspension and ones based off the air plug.. The rims and tires I'm buying don't have TPMS...