GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tkelly0727

1. T

FS: Devils own W/m kit

Water meth kit which includes devilsown pump, 3L tank, low level sensor, do3/do6 nozzles, and their dvc-30 controller, prometh 157cc,187cc and 252cc nozzle, URST dual nozzle kit which includes throttle body spacer, compression fittings and snow performance solenoid I also have extra 1/4 tubing...
  2. T

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

FS: $175 -MT Driver Gear lowering springs, out of all the suspension I’ve had theses paired with koni yellows was by far the best IMO. $200- Water meth kit which includes devilsown pump, 3L tank, low level sensor, do3/do6 nozzles, and their dvc-30 controller, prometh 157cc,187cc and 252cc...
  3. T

FS: -Turbosmart Em VR1 diverter valve $160 -Integrated Engineering DV block off $25 -Power flex street LCA anti lift kit $100 obo all cleaned, just need to Apple new poly grease, ( does have scratches on the bottom due to being lowered and occasionally making contact with the road/bump, doesn’t...
  4. T

Sorry, it sold just forgot to update the post. However I will be having a set of konig hypergrams 17x8 et 45 with general gmax rs summer tires (5k mile) to trade for stock wheels+ cash. Slowly parting out. Will have a part list coming up including P&P uni k04, IE intake, BB downpipe, w/m kit ect...
  5. T

FS: Turbosmart Kompact EM VR1 DV $170 Power flex street LCA anti lift kit $100 ( does have scratches on the bottom due to being lowered and occasionally making contact with the road/bump, doesn’t affect anything and poly brushing are in good shape no cracks or signs or breaking) Also, just a...
  6. T

P0234 After K04 Install and IE tune

Yes, with IE you will get that code because they do not touch/disable anything with emissions. But you can email them and they will help out with that.
  7. T

I never ran stratified k04 tune. But I did ran their stage 2 as well as IE stage 2. IE was more refined anddelivered the power smoother and pulled harder in the higher rpm. Doing a “California stop” was also way smoother and didn’t feel like a on and off switch, power hit harder in the lower...
  8. T

glad to hear IE working on the issue with you. IE had been nothing but fantastic for me their turn around times and customer service. Way better than stratified I had before. As for the bad rep they have I can’t speak on that but I have seen it and the emails between both parties. I took it as a...
  9. T

FS: VMR V701 in hyper silver 18x8.5 ET 45 Dont have any pictures, but they are in fair condition. 2 wheels have curb and one have bad curb on the inside. All has rock chips from daily driving. No cracks, bends and all hold air. Mounted on 225/40/18 indy500 with TPMS sensor but need new tires...
  10. T

VWR or H&R

i like them alot, i do wish i went with the 4door dsg spring. My area have bad roads and being low got old. After that first setup i went with koni coilovers(swapped the springs with hyperco/eiback esr linear springs) that was great wished i kept that. Then swapped back to original koni springs...
  11. T

VWR or H&R

Super old, but been through a few setups after that and now i came back to the koni yellows paired with VW Driver Gear springs for (MT) im 4door dsg
  12. T

FS: XLR8 engine and transmission mount $200, buyers pay shipping Ive decided to go another route. Mostly due to NVM ( happens when you share cause with the wife). Anyways they have about 500miles on them and have replacement grade 8 bolts that replace the stock TTY bolts. Note: these are just...
  13. T

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Do you have the stock RSB or an aftermarket RSB. Most aftermarket RSB using Polyurethane brushing than needs to be grease every X amount of miles, with H&R being an exception they use teflon lined brushing (no grease required). May want to check those out.
  14. T

IE k04 software discussion?

Yes, its been the only k04 tune iv tried. I dont have any interest in trying other tune. I love IE products and their customer services is Too notch