GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tylurg

1. T

more low...

whats the best way to be able to drive/air-out lower?? im on air, and stock 225/40/18s.. i want to be able to ride lower once i throw my summer wheels on that are 205/40/18. help please
  2. T

FS: FK STREETLINE COILOVERS

SOLD
  3. T

Tylurg's Shadow Blue Gti Build Thread

had this on vortex so i figured id bring it here !! Hello There welcome to my build.... I live on long island... lets cut the BS and get to it... Bought the car with 29,135 miles in august of 2013. I am the Second owner. CAR 2010 Shadow Blue Mk6 Gti 2.0T 6MT This is what was on the car...
  4. T

What's The best $50 you ever spent?

what is the best $50 you ever spent on your mk6. i have a 50$ gift card amex thing and i dont know what to do with it other then buy car parts.. :) post away..
  5. T

VAGCOM HELP...Long Island

does anyone in the Long island suffolk county area have vagcom? if so can you PM me please
  6. T

ED's replica headlights problem..

i installed these and everything went good. when i started driving the lights were pointed directly to the ground.. i tried adjusting with the screws on the housing and they went up maybe a little more then an inch. they don't even hit the wall I'm parked in front of from 5 ft away.. is...
  7. T

18x11

im looking to run 18x11 in the rear. does anyone know what a good offset is? also want to run a pretty big stretch. i have 205 on a 9.5 but thats not enough for my liking. i like the stretch of a 195 on a 9.5 i want that stretch on a 11. please help :(
  8. T

ESM WHEELS FOR SALE 5x112 18x8.5 et 35 18x9.5 et 40

For sale are my esm wheels with tires. White mesh polished lips 2"lip in fronts and 3" rear. red centers Wheels and tires were only used for 3 months. Camber wear on tires more so in the rear (9.5s) Ran -1.2 camber on the front 8.5s and -3.8 on the rear 9.5s Tires all around are...
  9. T

FOR SALE: CATLESS SPM DOWNPIPE (CBFA/CCTA) (LONG ISLAND)

SALE POSTPONED i have a catless downpipe from spm which i bought for 315$ shipped. i am looking to sell this and buy a catted downpipe. i have had this on for 2 weeks now not many miles put on it. it sounds great and the quality and fitment is great on my CBFA and also fits CCTA. Not...