GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WeekendWarriorz

1. WeekendWarriorz

2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/bmw-m-roadster-vf/6225712368.html Selling my 2006 BMW Z4 M roadster, PM me with any questions if interested!
  2. WeekendWarriorz

FS: Cobb Accessport $550

Selling my Cobb Accessport V3, comes with ALL original hardware, wires, faceplates, etc in box. Asking 550.
  3. WeekendWarriorz

So my Buyback Offer just arrived, time to get serious about what to buy...

A used b8 S4 sounds like the perfect thing. AWD, quick, manual as an option, and has room for the kids.
  4. WeekendWarriorz

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

I used to live in Vermont until last year, at my high school some kid slashed my friends truck that's a dulley and my old S4 wagons tires and some kids dad saw and held the kid at gun point until the school police officer came. Crazy shit..
  5. WeekendWarriorz

Dumbass slides into traffic pole, falls on GTI.

The another night it was raining in here in Southern California, that being said NO ONE knows how to drive in slippery conditions. I was on my way home with myself and my sister in the passenger seat turning left at a busy 3-way intersection and we see a white Kia SUV fly across the...
  6. WeekendWarriorz

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

I don't think I beat ArcsandSparks story above, but I was on my way to In & Out tonight to get some food and passed an old tacoma shifting around 3k which set off a mildly loud DSG fart. Guy in Tacoma follows me into the parking lot, and comes over to my car saying "If you do that again I'm...
  7. WeekendWarriorz

Stratified tuned MK6 vs 15 Genesis 3.8 R-spec vs. Clk500

Did some runs with my good friends last night, my car (which my friends refer to as "the Anaheim Ducks logo") took the W though. First run, myself vs. 2015 Genesis 3.8 R-spec, bone stock. I pulled. Second run, clk500 vs. Genesis 3.8. Genesis won by 2 feet. Third run, myself vs. Clk500...
  8. WeekendWarriorz

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Although I don't support Trump in any way, any reasonable person no matter what political party they're involved in should agree that he pulled through very strong in this election, major props for that.
  9. WeekendWarriorz

Michael Kors Darci Watch Silver-Womens

Selling a Womens Michael Kors silver darci watch, the watch is in immaculate condition with no scratches or nicks on the faceplate. Bought it from the Michael Kors website in late 2015 for $250, Would be a great gift for the lady :thumbup: Comes with the original packaging, links/extension...
  10. WeekendWarriorz

Stage 2 vs G37 Sedan

Raced my friends Automatic G37 Sedan last night, 3.7 HR motor bone stock... we did multiple runs with the same result each time, 20 rolls-I jumped ahead half a car and held it until 100 where it would start creeping up next to me, we shut it down every time right around there. Running Cobb OTS...
  11. WeekendWarriorz

Discount Tire gives $1 million to campaign against marijuana legalization

I just looked at his posts, he refers to his own car as "pos" and slow. :confused:
  12. WeekendWarriorz

Kid with BRZ called me out... lol

Kid in my school was revving his stock exhaust BRZ at me called me out to roll race with his only mod being an intake, me being stage 2 gladly accepted. Don't know what he was thinking to ask me but I'm sure it was a little embarrassing after I got 2 cars immediately on him and just let off the...
  13. WeekendWarriorz

Cobb Stage 1 GTI vs 2005 Clk500 w/ Video

Raced a buddy with a 2005 CLK500 with a secondary cat delete, X pipe, and muffler delete and eurocharge tune, my Car is a 2012 4 Door w DSG running Cobb OTS stage 1 High Boost with just a downpipe, I'm sure Stage 2 with an intake would pull easily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_U5gp_l6Gc
  14. WeekendWarriorz

Seafoam aftermath!

Tried out seafoam earlier today since I'm going to change my oil soon, put about half a can through the IAT sensor and took about 5 minutes to do the whole thing. The car idles much smoother now and the throttle response feels better, also MPG has increased slightly...
  15. WeekendWarriorz

Just installed Downpipe, Need help

Hey guys, I installed a catless downpipe on my CBFA GTI, I was wondering if I need to get an o2 sensor spacer so that the sensors won't go bad/get shot for when I put the stock downpipe back on to get my California smog test done? Is it okay to just leave the o2 sensors plugged or will they get...