GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Winniewin

1. W

Turbo Timers

Whats going on guys, after searching around I've curious to know do our Gti's need turbo timers?
  2. W

Key Entry because remote died....

Whats going on fella's, I wanted to make this quick post to help/inform some forum members if they're ever stuck somewhere and their key"s remote decides to crap out on them, (because it happened to me 50miles from my house) You can actually open up your car through an actual keyhole entry...
  3. W

Just curbed my rim......

So as the title states, I just recently curbed my VMR's and am quite sad about it. I just wanted some input to see how I can "fix" it, I have matte black VMR's and wanted to know is there some matte black paint or spray i can get just to touch it up? Any input helps thanks fellas!
  4. W

Best short shifter

Whats going on fellas, I just wanted to get everybody's opinions and thoughts on what the best short shifter is. I've took a look at some post here and there but none really said too much on which was better. Let me know what you guys think because im considering this upgrade soon. Thx
  5. W

WTB APR RSC CBE

Self explanatory, if you have one and its up for sale let me know :happyanim::thumbup::happyanim:
  6. W

Whats the quietest aftermarket exhaust

I'm stage 2 tuned with APR intake and down pipe and was considering an exhaust. I'm trying to look for something that sounds like stock but a bit louder, any reccomendations?
  7. W

Need suggestions on my build!

Whats going on fellas, I'm currently in the process to figure out what I want to do next to my car and I'm kinda stuck and dont know what to do. I currently APR stg 2 tuned with APR down pipe and intake stg1+2. I dont want an exhaust but was thinking about short shifter and noise delete but not...
  8. W

SoCal APR shop EuroCode

Whats good fellas, I just recently got my MK6 reflashed and down pipe installed at EuroCode in Torrance and I gotta say, the people there are super chill, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this shop for any VW tuners thinking about getting any parts installed or getting their ECU flashed...
  9. W

SoCal meet ups

Whats going on fellas, I was curious to know if theyre any Socal meet up with our MK6's. IF so let me know, Im from Long Beach so anywhere around the area will be cool.
  10. W

SOCAL exhaust dealers

Anybody here know of any shops in socal around OC LA area that carry exhaust system for our cars? Preferably Miltek. Which would you guys recommend too for a suttle sound exhaust that isnt ricy at all, something that amplifies the stock noise a bit, nothing like the Borla exhaust
  11. W

SOCAL tint shops

Whats good fellas, was trying to find a good tint shop up in so cal around the LA OC area, suggestions? Thanks