GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wolverines_fan83

1. wolverines_fan83

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Marc-Andre Fluery. I'll be cheering for Washington tonight
  2. wolverines_fan83

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Does anyone else feel like the Caps are about to have a let down after beating Pittsburgh and then going up 2-0 on Tampa?
  3. wolverines_fan83

Did you buy my R?

Did anyone or does anyone know who purchased a 2012 2 door white Golf R from Scottsdale Audi last week? That was my old R, looking to let the new owner know what all is done to it.
  4. wolverines_fan83

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Agreed, he should be an exciting driver for many years. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up in a season or two.
  5. wolverines_fan83

Curious to hear thoughts on the race in Mexico City. I thought it was a great looking track, I especially enjoyed the stadium section. It was nice to see Nico get the better of lewis as well.
  6. wolverines_fan83

McFarlane Sports Picks

Not sure if anyone collects these, but I have a small collection that I am trying to sell. I have around 40 McFarlane's mostly hockey and baseball. If anyone is interested in them just shoot me a PM and I can give you a complete list.
  7. wolverines_fan83

I think Lewis has to be the favorite he won last year and has looked good most of this year. I as always will be hoping Lewis and Nico take each other out, opening the door for Seb and Kimi. Forza Ferrari
  8. wolverines_fan83

I kind of thought this myself, I just hope the honeymoon with Ferrari doesn't end anytime soon. IF he goes against team orders like he did with Red Bull he'll be in a lot more trouble. In Maranello it's the team first not the driver.
  9. wolverines_fan83

Is it me or does Seb seem more likable now that he's with Ferrari?
  10. wolverines_fan83

Ferrari didn't finish 1-2 but 1-3 isn't bad. Forza Ferrari!
  11. wolverines_fan83

Would you let others drive your car?

I'm cool with letting friends drive my car, but letting a stranger drive my car for money is a definite NO. If someone paid to drive my car they may think they have the right to abuse it because they paid for it.
  12. wolverines_fan83

With the way Seb has been driving I don't think it's a ridiculous thought that he could win. It'd be great to see Kimi on the podium as well.
  13. wolverines_fan83

Monza this weekend! Hopefully Ferrari can make something happen. Probably going to be another Mercedes 1/2 though.
  14. wolverines_fan83

College Football

Go Blue
  15. wolverines_fan83

Those grid place penalties are a joke, there are only 20 positions in the race. Why can't they just start them from the back row instead of saying a 50 position penalty for Button, and 55 for Alonso?