GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by xtremequicksand9

1. X

Misc GTI parts $250

Got rid of the GTI. Cleaning out the garage. This is whats left. Make an offer, I just want this shit gone. Can deliver within 300 miles of 23602 for asking price + $25. CTS Catted downpipe. Roughly 40k on it. $250 OBO. *Sold* OEM roof racks. Were on a 4 door. Might fit 2 door. Have tool...
  2. X

2 sets of wheels Masitaly and MB Reps $600 OBO

Got rid of the GTI. Cleaning out the garage. This is whats left. Make an offer, I just want this shit gone. Can deliver within 300 miles of 23602 for asking price + $25. Set of four 17x7.5 et40 or 45 5x112 wheel. Masitaly wheel, not sold in states anymore. Not Spray painted well in black with...
  3. X

2013 GTI stock BRAKE PADS $30 shipped

Cleaning out the storage unit so selling a bunch of stock parts. As the title states. 40k on pads. $30 shipped, honestly make a somewhat reasonable offer and I'll take it. Pictures up tonight.
  4. X

2013 GTI STOCK suspension $150 OBO

Cleaning out the storage unit so selling a bunch of stock parts. As the title states. Maybe 20k on suspension. $150 OBO, honestly make a somewhat reasonable offer and I'll take it. Buyer pays shipping. Willing to deliver within 500 miles for cheaper than shipping if requested. Pictures up tonight.
  5. X

FS: 2013 CBTA STOCK downpipe $100 OBO

Cleaning out the storage unit so selling a bunch of stock parts. As the title states. Maybe 25-30k on downpipe. $100 OBO, honestly make a somewhat reasonable offer and I'll take it. Buyer pays shipping. Willing to deliver within 500 miles for cheaper than shipping if requested. Pictures up tonight.
  6. X

Godspeed Intercooler $250 OBO

Blue silicone hoses already cut for MK6 but wrong CNC machined couplers for 2011+ MK6s. Will work with MK5 and 2010 GTIs. Hose kit from Forge roughly $240 depending on application or roughly $120 on Ebay. Good for up to 400 whp. Can provide pictures to those that are serious. $250 shipped OBO I...
  7. X

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Holy work balls. First time since beginning of November that I've actually have had to do my job. It's ok though. I have a massive redbull to get me through the day that my co-worker gave me.
  8. X

Edited.
  9. X

That's not English. And English teachers should be allowed to make any student that types/texts/writes like that on a regular basis to force them to repeat the 3rd grade.
  10. X

Top 10 Favorite Bands

Royal Blood is my new favorite. Ten Tonne Skeleton and Loose Change are two of my favorite songs by them. They were on some random spotify list I was listening to and have been hooked since.
  11. X

Top 10 Favorite Bands

What has been on constant repeat on my Ipod lately... Royal Blood Soundgarden Audioslave Rage Against The Machine Arctic Monkeys Tool Rise Against Massive Attack Linkin Park Hail The Villain
  12. X

Ah. I see. Yep don't care. Still don't care.
  13. X

I have no idea who that is. Should I even care? She looks like an albino deer. Oh yeah, holy crap busy day.
  14. X

Tomorrow I gotta hope it stops raining so I can borrow my friend's truck and put a box spring in my storage unit. Along with some other small things. Normally I'd be heading out to the local car meet tonight but no car :iono: I've had a couple of offers to watch the fight or just getting drunk...